Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

41 - 60 (of 384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had unprotected sex with my GF one week before her period. she took one "plan B" pill (that contains 50 microg of ethinyl estradiol and .5 mg of Levonorgestrel) roughly 24 hours after the intercourse and another 24 hours later 12 hours...
i1tyou | Last answer
I missed my period so after some days I took misoprostrol which didn't work and later gyaenacosid which also didn't work.. Now I'm scared cos fluids are just coming out of my body that I can't explain.. It is really serious.. Pls help me
Miss0007 | Last answer
I had sexual intercourse on 5/2 and took plan B the next day. 3 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I know it's evil of me but I'm not ready to have this baby. On May 25th, I started spotting and on May 28th, I passed a blood clot. I...
LostGirl182 | Last answer
Im having quads but thinking abiut giving them up what should i do?
chelsy123 | Last answer
Hey, ladies i know this might be the right community to ask this. Here's a little story, i have 2 kids already 2and a half and 1 and a half. After baby number 2 bf and i broke up for a yr. We started to try to make it work a few mont...
Sergia | Last answer
Does anyone know when you can't get an abortion. I mean how many weeks do you have to be to not get one
squeek27 | Last answer
11403762_tn?1417928078
Please no bashing on. I had an surgical abortion on April 22 I had no bleeding after nor do I now. I had sex ( PROTECTED ) using condoms on May 6th and May 11. I decided to take a pregnancy test because I was curious hoping it would b...
Connorsmommy2014 | Last answer
Im 8 months pregnant and im about to be homeless. I dont want to bring my child into this world and not be able to take care of her. Its so hard knowing i cant be enoigh for her and he father isnt going to understand why i want to gice h...
domomatrix | Last answer
So I'm in a really weird situation I'm already 26 weeks and I was gunna do an open adoption with a family friend and last night the lady just called me and said she didn't wanna adopt anymore.. So I'm 6 months pregnant and so overwhelmed...
HannahCabana11 | Last answer
I am 4 weeks pregnant and hence consulted with my gynac and he advised me to take mifegest. On 29th april 11 pm i took the first tablet of the kit that is the large tablet and on the next day i took another two tablet one at noon and the...
priya114 | Last answer
My Depo-Provera Shot has failed me i am not pregnant with my 3rd baby. Don't know what to do
Country_Momma_2 | Last answer
I'm 11w 6d and i really don't want to have the baby. I really want an abortion. But my mom will not let me. Plus i can't afford it. I thought about adoption and my mom said she would take it but I live with her and i wouldn't wanna be in...
maybebaby11 | Last answer
i want no detail on what happens i want noone to comment and say '' the baby this the baby that'' But what and how is a procedure like an abotion at 12-13 weeks? is it a suction or etc And do i have to be awake during it? Im not wantin...
questionmark1234 | Last answer
I'm 11w 6d and i really don't want to have a baby. My mom will not let me Get An abortion. No onev wants me to have one besides me. I also can not afford to have an abortion. I considered adoption but my mom said she will take it. We li...
maybebaby11 | Last answer
The father of my child wants me to get an abortion because I want to break up with him because he wants to run my life and not care about how I feel. I don't like abortion to me if it's not a life or death situation then it shouldn't be...
squeek27 | Last answer
I'm only 18 and one side of my family is pushing for an abortion and the other is pushing me to keep it. My boyfriend is in the military and supports me with whatever I decide. I'm scared and 11 weeks along.. It kills me to give it up bu...
Deelainee8 | Last answer
why is 13 wek differant from 12 week abortion different procedure more cost and is it to late forit ????
elysian143 | Last answer
im 10 weeks is it to late to get an abortion
Aidennoah | Last answer
My partner wants me to have an abortion Help
Chelseab1 | Last answer
I have an appointment in 945 in the A.M for my 12 weeks of termination i live with the father i have 0 choice im crying alot my heart breaks i am bond with my child and i was kinda curious if this is how it will feel afterwards? If u eve...
netmumxx | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...