Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

41 - 60 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How quickly does plan B work?
  Posted
How do you take plan b like two tablet same time or different Time? Can you please see my other question too I'm scared
  Posted
I met a man who I was dating. We had sex while I was on birth control and a condom, but it broke. Now Im 31/2 months pregnant. I had alot of people give me alot of problems because i have 3 kids already and no fathers that stuck around. ...
  Posted
Ok so im very familiar with this site because less then a year ago i would allways come here for advice on my first pregnancy ok i had my baby boy in December he is just everything to me and im not going to lie hes a HANDFUL going on 9 m...
  Posted
I am just curious how many people are anti abortion or for abortion. I know many people situation can cause the thought but I am just wondering others feelings on it about their past pregnancy or current
  Posted
Pregnant with baby number 2...not sure if I should keep it or not need help on what I should do? I am 10 weeks pregnant
  Posted
Hi guys. I just want a little bit of help/advice. I had an abortion just over 2 weeks ago and I was only 6 weeks gone so was able to have a medical abortion. Since then me and my partner have been having sex. And today I have had a po...
  Posted
This is a tough question for me to post. I had an abortion on December 8th. My normal period started on November 20I guess that was my last period. I was wondering if your cycle remains the same and I should get a period January or close...
  Posted
I'm honesty so confused and lost right now, and any help would be much appreciated. On March 22 I had sex with a guy I met in a club (I know, recipe for disaster). We were both drunk and I remember seeing him put a condom on and waki...
  Posted
I'm honesty so confused and lost right now, and any help would be much appreciated. On March 22 I had sex with a guy I met in a club (I know, recipe for disaster). We were both drunk and I remember seeing him put a condom on and waki...
  Posted
Okay I have took three pregnancy test they all say positive . I'm only 16 I can't have a baby ! I have too much to lose . I have heard that really rough sex while the first 24 weeks can lead to a miscarriage is this true and if so how co...
  Posted
Does anyone know how much a abortion is by any chance to save just in case
  Posted
1877875 tn?1422450457
Hello beautiful ladies, I just took a clear blue test and it came back as positive with 3+ weeks. My mom told me I need to get an abortion or I'm kicked out of the house. Does anyone know about how far along I could be, because I know if...
  Posted
so I'm 18 and about to leave for college in a month. Honestly, I wasn't trying to get pregnant. But my boyfriend got me pregnant and my family is pressuring me into an abortion. If I don't do it, I'm kicked out and no car and no college....
  Posted
Please help me out for the question .....is there any test to know if a women got aborted previously....if yes what is the process involved?
  Posted
So ladies I was just told my the er Dr that if I carry full term the baby or I would die and they want to me abort... I told the my baby daddy and he said I ha e no right to make the choice with out hi. Bein on the er with me n now he's ...
  Posted
So as I stated in my last post I am 21 currently not working due to finding out I was pregnant (Truck Driving),&& Lost my car due to not paying my car his note trying to help others around Me instead of doing what I should. So I currentl...
  Posted
I've been dating my first love who actually took my virginity for 2 years and just found out that he cheated on me "a year ago" and Now all of a sudden I have chylmidyia. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and I'm not sure if I should keep it and stay...
  Posted
I had unprotected sex with my GF one week before her period. she took one "plan B" pill (that contains 50 microg of ethinyl estradiol and .5 mg of Levonorgestrel) roughly 24 hours after the intercourse and another 24 hours later 12 hours...
  Posted
I missed my period so after some days I took misoprostrol which didn't work and later gyaenacosid which also didn't work.. Now I'm scared cos fluids are just coming out of my body that I can't explain.. It is really serious.. Pls help me
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...