Women's Choice Community
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By UTnewmom24
My boyfriend really wants an abortion he has his reasons but what do I do?
lozza3086May 30
S_SoniaMay 30
By sumanindian
I am pregnant for 9 weeks. I want to abort it. What shall I do ? Already I had an surgical abortion before 5 years an...
By nenamoxsa
So my parents just found out I'm prego and they don't want me to have it I'm 4 weeks alone and I don't want an aborti...
jacwac93May 28
jacwac93May 28
By jacwac93
Im not ready to be a mom i want to finish school n go on with my future.. sadly i dont even wanna be with my boyfrien...
knufrioMay 26
knufrioMay 26
calico236May 26
By Feliciaxin
Hi, I am 10weeks preg. I have terminate twice due to baby having thalassemia major. I been insomnia for two weeks. H...
By ErrickaBrieann
I am 16 years old and I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant. My mother told me that if I was pregnant I had ...
remarMay 19
franky23May 19
remarMay 17
franky23May 16
remarMay 12
By franky23
Hello everyone, Not sure if this is the right place to ask? but Me and my girlfriend are freaking out because she ...
janecanalJan 25
remarJan 21
By kgreenaa Blank
I need to know people opinion on abortion because it is an option for me but I'm not sure if it's the best option HELP
By Newmommyonboard
Will I be selfish for giving up my baby for adoption?
ssusApr 07
ssusApr 06
By ssus
I am a 8 week pregnant. Due to improper growth of the baby, the doctor suggested aborting it. I was given cytotec and...
By azngurl8590
I m 13 wks and two days I don't want to do to that it my first time to be mother again cause my both of my sister an...
katyrbMay 06
katyrbMay 06
By ashExpecting
Im 5 weeks my child father already has 2 other babymothers ,should i keep it or get an abortion im confused please he...
973741_tn?1342346373
By specialmomBlank
This is a forum to support women in a position of having to make a choice regarding their pregnancy. It's a safe pla...
By momma_101214
I'm gunna start this out with this. im 7 weeks 2 days pregnant and I have 2 girls already. I honestly feel horrible s...
By MommyLove15
I'm a teen mom and my boyfriend and I had a big argument and he said he doesn't want our baby anymore and I can't do ...
By RayleinBelieveTrujillo
Im 5 weeks pregnant . Im 19 and havent told my family. My boyfriend also doesnt know . He just got out of jail so obv...
Boo711Apr 27
EllaMariApr 26
Boo711Apr 26
EllaMariApr 26
By Boo711
Do anybody else think bout putting they child up .. it crosses my mind I see right now that ima do this all alone I'm...
remarApr 17
rara4Apr 13
knufrioApr 13
Jrob0530Apr 13
By rimshah
I dont want to be pregant now which tablet i can take name them
By ssus
My doc gave me a dosage of 1600 mcg of Misoprostol (800 mcg - break of 3 hrs - 800 mcg again). I was wondering if thi...
By SweetzMe7
Should I feel like a bad person for even thinking about a abortion??? I just found out that I was pregnant yesterday ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank