Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
41 - 60 (of 421) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 20 years old turning 21 this year, taking my health care assistant course right now where i will finish up and hopefully have a degre...
2 answers |
Is it normal to have mixed feelings about the baby. My fiancé doesn't show any emotion and hasn't come to any of my baby appts including ...
5 answers |
I had a csection 4 weeks ago and I know I'm suppose to wait 6 weeks to have sex but my partner and I started having sex again after 2 wee...
6 answers |
I missed my period 1 day back, pregnancy test turned positive, am not having insurance now and want to go for abortion after 25 days, do ...
14 answers |
Me and my boyfriend have been together for about 3 years and we've had unprotected sex a few times and nothing has happen because he pull...
2 answers |
i am tania, last october 23th -30th my period done, this month that days already passed than my husband give me vaginally 2 cytomis tab ...
1 answer |
12618772 tn?1445218132
I'm 6weeks with a 6 month old.. I have been so excited since I found out I'm pregnant...but here comes morning sickness and its seems my ...
2 answers |
Hi, me and my buddy had sex and the condom broke he brought me plan b one step within 24 hours and I brought another plan b in case it di...
1 answer |
I am 3 months pregnant. I took cortal with coke every morning but nothing happen. I want to abort my baby cause i'm not ready for being a...
2 answers |
Hi ladies I'm Jay. And I an every nerves and sacred.. I just had my son back in May and I recently found put I am expecting again.. I don...
4 answers |
I'm 16, and 6 weeks pregnant. Me and my boyfriend recently told my mom and shes leaving the choice up to me but really is leaning toward ...
9 answers |
I am 32-years-old and 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant. My boyfriend of 6 years doesn't want me to continue pregnancy. I have an almost 15-year...
4 answers |
Hey, i m 7 weeks pregnant and i took first pill of abortion after that i m experiencing vomiting. Though i have been experiencing it be...
4 answers |
I had protected sex with my boyfriend twice. After, i wasn't sure if the semen had came out of the condom or if it was from me but it rea...
3 answers |
I am 7 weeks pregnant today. When my boyfriend and I found out we were shocked only been together for a year. He is still in school getti...
1 answer |
I'm 17 I'm going through a rough time with my parents excepting me they want me to get an abortion can they make me do it if I'm 17 n liv...
10 answers |
My head is in such a muddle. I have a beautiful one year old son and I just found out I was pregnant again yesterday. I am in utter shock...
9 answers |
I just had a baby 4 months ago and I'm pregnant again I don't believe in abortions but it's on my mind what should I do
5 answers |
9138366 tn?1410257233
im 18 years old pregnant e baby #2 n I am a wreck. It's just a lot to take it right now I just starting going to college no trying to do ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources