Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
61 - 80 (of 422) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
9138366 tn?1410257233
im 18 years old pregnant e baby #2 n I am a wreck. It's just a lot to take it right now I just starting going to college no trying to do ...
1 answer |
How quickly does plan B work?
1 answer |
How do you take plan b like two tablet same time or different Time? Can you please see my other question too I'm scared
5 answers |
I met a man who I was dating. We had sex while I was on birth control and a condom, but it broke. Now Im 31/2 months pregnant. I had alot...
2 answers |
Ok so im very familiar with this site because less then a year ago i would allways come here for advice on my first pregnancy ok i had my...
4 answers |
I am just curious how many people are anti abortion or for abortion. I know many people situation can cause the thought but I am just won...
10 answers |
Pregnant with baby number 2...not sure if I should keep it or not need help on what I should do? I am 10 weeks pregnant
15 answers |
Hi guys. I just want a little bit of help/advice. I had an abortion just over 2 weeks ago and I was only 6 weeks gone so was able to ha...
2 answers |
This is a tough question for me to post. I had an abortion on December 8th. My normal period started on November 20I guess that was my la...
2 answers |
I'm honesty so confused and lost right now, and any help would be much appreciated. On March 22 I had sex with a guy I met in a club ...
2 answers |
I'm honesty so confused and lost right now, and any help would be much appreciated. I had sex with a guy I met in a club (I know, recip...
4 answers |
Okay I have took three pregnancy test they all say positive . I'm only 16 I can't have a baby ! I have too much to lose . I have heard th...
2 answers |
Does anyone know how much a abortion is by any chance to save just in case
1 answer |
1877875 tn?1422450457
Hello beautiful ladies, I just took a clear blue test and it came back as positive with 3+ weeks. My mom told me I need to get an abortio...
11 answers |
so I'm 18 and about to leave for college in a month. Honestly, I wasn't trying to get pregnant. But my boyfriend got me pregnant and my f...
6 answers |
Please help me out for the question .....is there any test to know if a women got aborted previously....if yes what is the process involved?
2 answers |
So ladies I was just told my the er Dr that if I carry full term the baby or I would die and they want to me abort... I told the my baby ...
13 answers |
So as I stated in my last post I am 21 currently not working due to finding out I was pregnant (Truck Driving),&& Lost my car due to not ...
8 answers |
I've been dating my first love who actually took my virginity for 2 years and just found out that he cheated on me "a year ago" and Now a...
11 answers |
I had unprotected sex with my GF one week before her period. she took one "plan B" pill (that contains 50 microg of ethinyl estradiol and...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources