Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

81 - 100 (of 403) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 16 I'm pregnant but I don't know if I should keep it help me anyone ?
  Posted
im 9 weeks pregnant i already have a daughter with my husband and we are currently not living together. i live with my mom and dad who are helping me and he just got a job.. im not able to get on any medical insurance nor medicaid becaus...
  Posted
honestly.. What do I say or do? What do u all think? I thought I knew him, even through all the RED flags. Through the cheating and lies, i still believed in him. Now I don't know what to believe. How selfish can one be? How should I try...
  Posted
I just had my daughter 8 months ago by c section. And I found out about 2 weeks ago that I'm pregnant again. 10 weeks. I am usually responsible, but My insurance expired and wouldn't pay for my birth control anymore. On top of that, my c...
  Posted
Is it safe to take the Plan B pill if I'm breastfeeding? I've sent my doctor a message about it and he hasn't gotten back to me yet, my husband and I used protection but it had a little hole in it so I just wanna be sure I'm not gunna ha...
  Posted
I took a pregnancy test on the 12th April and both the line occurred dark and showed that I was 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I took medical abortion pill with Mifepriston and Misoprostol on the 15th april and it has been a week till now....
  Posted
Im 17 weeks pregnant and not sure if i want to go through with the pregnancy. What can i do to change my mind or what could i do to ensure that i dont have the baby.
  Posted
Can you have a abortion at 26 weeks or is it to late??
  Posted
My partner wants me to have an abortion but I don't wanna loose him shall I do it we are ment to be getting married next year I've always wanted a baby and had two miscarriages already?
  Posted
So I track fertility rather closely... This way I can tell exactly when I ovulate... So obviously I realised immediately when my period was late... had a pregnancy test done... came positive... said 2 - 3 weeks pregnant so I was corre...
  Posted
I'm 16 and my mom keeps trying to force me to get an abortion which I'm completely against. She's trying to say that I'm mentally crazy and stuff. This is stressing me out so much.... How can I just make it stop :(
  Posted
I'm 19 and just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant (somewhere between 5-8 weeks). I'm having mixed feelings about terminating the pregnancy and I've thought about how my life would change if i kept it. I'm absolutely scared out of my ...
  Posted
Hi ladies, so I'm a bit scared to ask about this but feel maybe you guys can give some good advice and support. I'm 30 weeks pregnant but I'm really questioning everything, there is a really high chance my husband and I aren't going to b...
  Posted
Im 15 almost 16 weeks pregnant. I didn't plan this pregnancy. I know I had sex blah blah blah. My fault. But there's more to the story I'm not going into. My question is. How do I go about adoption? What are my options? I can't be a mom...
  Posted
Why do i discharge a lot? I gotta check and they say i'm good so why i keep doing that?
  Posted
4540912 tn?1379634047
She got really drunk, like blackout drunk and slept with a man. She's single and a lesbian and now she's pregnant. I don't want her to get an abortion but I don't want to seem too pushy. How can I tell her to keep it without sounding lik...
  Posted
HELLO WORLD ILL GET STRAIGHT TO THE CHASE IM 22 HAVING MY 3RD CHILD MY OLDEST IS 4 MY YOUNGEST IS 2 AND IM EXPECTING MY THIRD CHILD IM REALLY SCARED I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT BELIEVE IN ABORTION BUT IM KINDA THINKING ABOUT IT WHAT SHOULD I ...
  Posted
Hi, I'm a young girl and I'm 5 weeks pregnant. My family wants me to abort the baby but idk if that's what I want. Can anybody pls help me give me some good advice pls??
  Posted
Can I ask my doctor to induce my labor at 26 weeks due to the health problems with my baby. I don't wont to put child through pain all her life
  Posted
Want my baby girl but thinking that I may not be able to take care of her. Im getting very depressed now the father of the baby cut me off he won't help me he told me to get an abortion my mother is not happy for me she barely talks abou...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources