Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Choice Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.
81 - 100 (of 420) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im having quads but thinking abiut giving them up what should i do?
9 answers |
Hey, ladies i know this might be the right community to ask this. Here's a little story, i have 2 kids already 2and a half and 1 and a ...
8 answers |
Does anyone know when you can't get an abortion. I mean how many weeks do you have to be to not get one
13 answers |
11403762 tn?1417928078
Please no bashing on. I had an surgical abortion on April 22 I had no bleeding after nor do I now. I had sex ( PROTECTED ) using condo...
2 answers |
Im 8 months pregnant and im about to be homeless. I dont want to bring my child into this world and not be able to take care of her. Its ...
8 answers |
So I'm in a really weird situation I'm already 26 weeks and I was gunna do an open adoption with a family friend and last night the lady ...
1 answer |
I am 4 weeks pregnant and hence consulted with my gynac and he advised me to take mifegest. On 29th april 11 pm i took the first tablet o...
1 answer |
My Depo-Provera Shot has failed me i am not pregnant with my 3rd baby. Don't know what to do
11 answers |
I'm 11w 6d and i really don't want to have the baby. I really want an abortion. But my mom will not let me. Plus i can't afford it. I tho...
12 answers |
i want no detail on what happens i want noone to comment and say '' the baby this the baby that'' But what and how is a procedure like a...
5 answers |
I'm 11w 6d and i really don't want to have a baby. My mom will not let me Get An abortion. No onev wants me to have one besides me. I al...
42 answers |
The father of my child wants me to get an abortion because I want to break up with him because he wants to run my life and not care abou...
6 answers |
I'm only 18 and one side of my family is pushing for an abortion and the other is pushing me to keep it. My boyfriend is in the military ...
12 answers |
why is 13 wek differant from 12 week abortion different procedure more cost and is it to late forit ????
1 answer |
im 10 weeks is it to late to get an abortion
11 answers |
My partner wants me to have an abortion Help
14 answers |
I have an appointment in 945 in the A.M for my 12 weeks of termination i live with the father i have 0 choice im crying alot my heart bre...
3 answers |
I have a situation where its not good i Love my baby im 12 weeks and my husband is basically forcing me to have an abortion in order to s...
8 answers |
I had unprotected sex a week before my routine period. Though I took an emergency pill right away I missed my period and just found out t...
18 answers |
I'm 16 I'm pregnant but I don't know if I should keep it help me anyone ?
12 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources