Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Health Center Group

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

1 - 20 (of 121) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13188303_tn?1441074893
I took the Plan B pill 2 hours after unprotected sex , and i have been having nausea,headaches , and lower cramping. and now a week later today i have noticed that there is like a pinkish discharge on my underwear , im suppose to have my...
HeyItsMe101 | Posted
Hi, penetration on any kind hurts on the outer opening of my vagina , a little into the vagina and on the outer part it hurts when it has any type of pressure on it, not sure if it's a cervix thing or vulvodynia... I'm 16 and worried se...
Katherine2222 | Posted
Hello. I'm 19 years old and have been on the pill for 2 years now. I'm really, really good at taking them every day at the same time. I take them at 12:30pm every day and never had any problems with it except when I tried to skip my peri...
grchlima | Last answer
My symptoms and health issues over the last 6 years chronologically: Sudden major low thyroid function: diagnosis: Hashimotos (later stopped synthroid and levels were fine) Sudden appendicitis: treatment: emergency removal Sudden s...
ShouldB7 | Posted
Every time my husband gives me oral sex he complains that his throat hurts. My gyn tells me I have no health problem. What can be causing this? It makes me feel very bad. Please help me
worriedwife2014 | Posted
10243222_tn?1408759653
I had laparscopy surgery three weeks two day ago for a 4cm left ovarian cyst and stage 3 endometriosis and a D and C, I'm still tender and still very bruised and still very swollen, should I be worried and go back to my doctor?
muffinlovin31 | Posted
Hello, While having sex i penetrated my girl friend without a condom. I realized it after a couple of strokes and then immediately put on the condom. We were scared that she might get pregnant due to precum. So she took a contraceptiv...
raulmazumder | Posted
Hi everyone. I had my first baby last March 10, 2014. I do breastfeeding. After a few weeks of not bleeding, I bleed by first week of May (not sure how many days it lasted). I thought it was because Im tired on that day since I hand-wash...
AndiCess | Posted
I used the Monistat 1 ovule almost 4 days ago. On the 2nd day I noticed my labia was on fire after doing some yard work. I started googling and found that burning was a side effect. My question is though, is it supposed to last this long...
Gagrl7236 | Posted
Hi, My doctor put me on Prometrium for my mentrual cramps. I was initially taking it orally. It didn't seem to be helping, so now I take it rectally. However, now that I am taking it rectally, I don't feel tired after taking it as I ...
Angele0916 | Posted
I missed my cycle last month and this month it came for five days starting on the tenth and ending on the fifteenth. Now it's back I've taken a pregnancy test but it came back negative. I have been having side, back ,lower abdomen ,and h...
newgirl_94 | Posted
675329_tn?1297291978
i may have one ovary with a cyst on it or both ovaries removed. i have gone through menopause 12 years ago. if my ovary or ovaries are removed will i have menopausal symptoms again...also, if you have your ovaries removed are you at a hi...
helpme345 | Posted
Im 17... I wanna make guys like me... n luk at me! by increasing my breast size... how do I do that?? :( :/ plzz help...
Tanvi2202 | Posted
Hi, I'm 34, mother of one via c sec over a year ago. I've been having normal periods (6 days, pretty much on the day I expect it) But this month I was 12 days late (unheard of) now have been bleeding coming up to 8 days. But start of per...
ccr79 | Posted
Hello everyone, I'm 21 and have been engaged for a year. I've only had sex with my fiance since we got together 2 years ago. Recently I've had intense itching right at the opening of my vagina and slightly inside of it. It itches s...
mariep14 | Posted
Well I took aygestin for about 10 days 3 days later I got my period or so I thought but I was only spotting for 3 days and It has stopped just like that what does that mean should I call my doctor and find out.
mandyrose822 | Posted
I just went to the bathroom I thought I was going to be on my period but I guess not yet im suppose to have it by now.... I had sex two days ago and I know this sounds weird but I swear when I wiped my self semen came out of me that has ...
lilandrew2011 | Posted
Hi I just gave birth last year and now I'm trying to get back in shape. I am wondering if any of you have any idea of a safe diet, medication, exercise, etc. to lose weight? making sure that it won't affect my breast milk and harm my bab...
mamamae | Posted
my step kids think they can control me and their father... and my step son thinks its ok to fuss and cuss at me and hit me.... what should i do.... he is on meds... he is in conculing too...
lilandrew2011 | Last answer
5047208_tn?1366041774
hello, please i need help.. i had stopped pills mid-pack then breakthrough bleeding after 2 days it was brown but the 3rd day got bleeding like a whole pad.. my period due is supposed to be on 5th or 7th of the month but it been 8days de...
joy0402 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
fairytale13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 22
13188303_tn?1441074893
Blank
HeyItsMe101 joined this group
Welcome them!