Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Health Center Group

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

1 - 20 (of 121) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13188303 tn?1441074893
I took the Plan B pill 2 hours after unprotected sex , and i have been having nausea,headaches , and lower cramping. and now a week later today i have noticed that there is like a pinkish discharge on my underwear , im suppose to have my...
  Posted
Hi, penetration on any kind hurts on the outer opening of my vagina , a little into the vagina and on the outer part it hurts when it has any type of pressure on it, not sure if it's a cervix thing or vulvodynia... I'm 16 and worried se...
  Posted
Hello. I'm 19 years old and have been on the pill for 2 years now. I'm really, really good at taking them every day at the same time. I take them at 12:30pm every day and never had any problems with it except when I tried to skip my peri...
  Posted
My symptoms and health issues over the last 6 years chronologically: Sudden major low thyroid function: diagnosis: Hashimotos (later stopped synthroid and levels were fine) Sudden appendicitis: treatment: emergency removal Sudden s...
  Posted
Every time my husband gives me oral sex he complains that his throat hurts. My gyn tells me I have no health problem. What can be causing this? It makes me feel very bad. Please help me
  Posted
10243222 tn?1408759653
I had laparscopy surgery three weeks two day ago for a 4cm left ovarian cyst and stage 3 endometriosis and a D and C, I'm still tender and still very bruised and still very swollen, should I be worried and go back to my doctor?
  Posted
Hello, While having sex i penetrated my girl friend without a condom. I realized it after a couple of strokes and then immediately put on the condom. We were scared that she might get pregnant due to precum. So she took a contraceptiv...
  Posted
Hi everyone. I had my first baby last March 10, 2014. I do breastfeeding. After a few weeks of not bleeding, I bleed by first week of May (not sure how many days it lasted). I thought it was because Im tired on that day since I hand-wash...
  Posted
I used the Monistat 1 ovule almost 4 days ago. On the 2nd day I noticed my labia was on fire after doing some yard work. I started googling and found that burning was a side effect. My question is though, is it supposed to last this long...
  Posted
Hi, My doctor put me on Prometrium for my mentrual cramps. I was initially taking it orally. It didn't seem to be helping, so now I take it rectally. However, now that I am taking it rectally, I don't feel tired after taking it as I ...
  Posted
I missed my cycle last month and this month it came for five days starting on the tenth and ending on the fifteenth. Now it's back I've taken a pregnancy test but it came back negative. I have been having side, back ,lower abdomen ,and h...
  Posted
675329 tn?1297291978
i may have one ovary with a cyst on it or both ovaries removed. i have gone through menopause 12 years ago. if my ovary or ovaries are removed will i have menopausal symptoms again...also, if you have your ovaries removed are you at a hi...
  Posted
Im 17... I wanna make guys like me... n luk at me! by increasing my breast size... how do I do that?? :( :/ plzz help...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 34, mother of one via c sec over a year ago. I've been having normal periods (6 days, pretty much on the day I expect it) But this month I was 12 days late (unheard of) now have been bleeding coming up to 8 days. But start of per...
  Posted
Hello everyone, I'm 21 and have been engaged for a year. I've only had sex with my fiance since we got together 2 years ago. Recently I've had intense itching right at the opening of my vagina and slightly inside of it. It itches s...
  Posted
Well I took aygestin for about 10 days 3 days later I got my period or so I thought but I was only spotting for 3 days and It has stopped just like that what does that mean should I call my doctor and find out.
  Posted
I just went to the bathroom I thought I was going to be on my period but I guess not yet im suppose to have it by now.... I had sex two days ago and I know this sounds weird but I swear when I wiped my self semen came out of me that has ...
  Posted
Hi I just gave birth last year and now I'm trying to get back in shape. I am wondering if any of you have any idea of a safe diet, medication, exercise, etc. to lose weight? making sure that it won't affect my breast milk and harm my bab...
  Posted
my step kids think they can control me and their father... and my step son thinks its ok to fuss and cuss at me and hit me.... what should i do.... he is on meds... he is in conculing too...
  Posted
5047208 tn?1366041774
hello, please i need help.. i had stopped pills mid-pack then breakthrough bleeding after 2 days it was brown but the 3rd day got bleeding like a whole pad.. my period due is supposed to be on 5th or 7th of the month but it been 8days de...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
1444838 tn?1456174552
Blank
kersh79 im back after being away fr... Comment
Feb 22