Women's Health Center User Group
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
166 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By raulmazumder
Hello, While having sex i penetrated my girl friend without a condom. I realized it after a couple of strokes and ...
By AndiCess
Hi everyone. I had my first baby last March 10, 2014. I do breastfeeding. After a few weeks of not bleeding, I bleed ...
By Gagrl7236 Blank
I used the Monistat 1 ovule almost 4 days ago. On the 2nd day I noticed my labia was on fire after doing some yard wo...
By Angele0916 Blank
Hi, My doctor put me on Prometrium for my mentrual cramps. I was initially taking it orally. It didn't seem to be ...
By newgirl_94 Blank
I missed my cycle last month and this month it came for five days starting on the tenth and ending on the fifteenth. ...
675329_tn?1297291978
By helpme345 Blank
i may have one ovary with a cyst on it or both ovaries removed. i have gone through menopause 12 years ago. if my ova...
By Tanvi2202 Blank
Im 17... I wanna make guys like me... n luk at me! by increasing my breast size... how do I do that?? :( :/ plzz hel...
By ccr79 Blank
Hi, I'm 34, mother of one via c sec over a year ago. I've been having normal periods (6 days, pretty much on the day ...
By mariep14 Blank
Hello everyone, I'm 21 and have been engaged for a year. I've only had sex with my fiance since we got together 2...
By mandyrose822 Blank
Well I took aygestin for about 10 days 3 days later I got my period or so I thought but I was only spotting for 3 day...
By lilandrew2011 Blank
I just went to the bathroom I thought I was going to be on my period but I guess not yet im suppose to have it by now...
By mamamae Blank
Hi I just gave birth last year and now I'm trying to get back in shape. I am wondering if any of you have any idea of...
By lilandrew2011 Blank
my step kids think they can control me and their father... and my step son thinks its ok to fuss and cuss at me and h...
5047208_tn?1366041774
By joy0402 Blank
hello, please i need help.. i had stopped pills mid-pack then breakthrough bleeding after 2 days it was brown but the...
By thequeen41 Blank
hello freinds i enjoy a anal sex very much i ask my bf to have regaular....does it have any bad effect please help me
By alaynaclare Blank
I'm seventeen and I've had my period regularly for about four years and this month I am about six days late now. I'm ...
By Elle_A Blank
I'm 29, never had a pregnancy, generally healthy, regular periods throughout life. But in the past year I noticed a ...
By helpboom Blank
Im 14 and i have a very very heavy flow when on my period. I bleed through super plus tampons in 30 min on my worst d...
By Spirit01 Blank
I have been sick with the flu with temp of102-103 my period is light which I'm a medium to heavy person. I have cramp...
By EyaCutiee Blank
Im 12 and I realize sometimes the above of my *private part* was aching. What is the white/yellow liquid on my panties?
Recent Activity
10225605_tn?1408638630
Blank
ipurr2 joined this group
Welcome them!
6 hrs ago
Blank
raulmazumder joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 18
1523981_tn?1311322195
Blank