Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Health Center Group
Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.
1 - 20 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I ended up with an infected tooth needing a root canal last week and got put on abx, of course, from that I ended up with a yeast inf...
13188303 tn?1441074893
I took the Plan B pill 2 hours after unprotected sex , and i have been having nausea,headaches , and lower cramping. and now a week later...
Hi, penetration on any kind hurts on the outer opening of my vagina , a little into the vagina and on the outer part it hurts when it has...
Hello. I'm 19 years old and have been on the pill for 2 years now. I'm really, really good at taking them every day at the same time. I t...
1 answer |
My symptoms and health issues over the last 6 years chronologically: Sudden major low thyroid function: diagnosis: Hashimotos (later ...
Every time my husband gives me oral sex he complains that his throat hurts. My gyn tells me I have no health problem. What can be causin...
10243222 tn?1408759653
I had laparscopy surgery three weeks two day ago for a 4cm left ovarian cyst and stage 3 endometriosis and a D and C, I'm still tender an...
Hello, While having sex i penetrated my girl friend without a condom. I realized it after a couple of strokes and then immediately put...
Hi everyone. I had my first baby last March 10, 2014. I do breastfeeding. After a few weeks of not bleeding, I bleed by first week of May...
I used the Monistat 1 ovule almost 4 days ago. On the 2nd day I noticed my labia was on fire after doing some yard work. I started googli...
Hi, My doctor put me on Prometrium for my mentrual cramps. I was initially taking it orally. It didn't seem to be helping, so now I t...
I missed my cycle last month and this month it came for five days starting on the tenth and ending on the fifteenth. Now it's back I've t...
675329 tn?1297291978
i may have one ovary with a cyst on it or both ovaries removed. i have gone through menopause 12 years ago. if my ovary or ovaries are re...
Im 17... I wanna make guys like me... n luk at me! by increasing my breast size... how do I do that?? :( :/ plzz help...
Hi, I'm 34, mother of one via c sec over a year ago. I've been having normal periods (6 days, pretty much on the day I expect it) But thi...
Hello everyone, I'm 21 and have been engaged for a year. I've only had sex with my fiance since we got together 2 years ago. Recentl...
Well I took aygestin for about 10 days 3 days later I got my period or so I thought but I was only spotting for 3 days and It has stopped...
I just went to the bathroom I thought I was going to be on my period but I guess not yet im suppose to have it by now.... I had sex two d...
Hi I just gave birth last year and now I'm trying to get back in shape. I am wondering if any of you have any idea of a safe diet, medica...
my step kids think they can control me and their father... and my step son thinks its ok to fuss and cuss at me and hit me.... what shoul...
|
A
A
Recent Activity
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19