Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Health Center Group
Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.
21 - 40 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5047208 tn?1366041774
hello, please i need help.. i had stopped pills mid-pack then breakthrough bleeding after 2 days it was brown but the 3rd day got bleedin...
hello freinds i enjoy a anal sex very much i ask my bf to have regaular....does it have any bad effect please help me
I'm seventeen and I've had my period regularly for about four years and this month I am about six days late now. I'm not pregnant I took ...
I'm 29, never had a pregnancy, generally healthy, regular periods throughout life. But in the past year I noticed a big increase in mens...
Im 14 and i have a very very heavy flow when on my period. I bleed through super plus tampons in 30 min on my worst days. Also right now ...
I have been sick with the flu with temp of102-103 my period is light which I'm a medium to heavy person. I have cramping alot of clotting...
Im 12 and I realize sometimes the above of my *private part* was aching. What is the white/yellow liquid on my panties?
Why do you continue AMA? I'm all for the Clean-It-Up efforts by the women of Tennessee. Please read the following: Reproductve choic...
well for the past week now i have now tooken 5 pregnancy test now and i have taken two in the morning and both test read a half of a + si...
2 answers |
971074 tn?1362763366
I was wondering if anyone else suffers from PMDD? I didn't realize I had this till a few months ago. I have had some success with acupunc...
1 answer |
2060812 tn?1331083192
I am just completely baffled at my body over the past month, I need any advice anyone has for me and appreciate anything anyone has to sa...
1 answer |
I am 34 and been having Sever pain only while on my Cycle, Pain normally is left side, Ovary is swollen and hurts to touch. My stomach hu...
1 answer |
My last period started about Feb 1st or 2nd, it stopped on the 7th or 8th. I was rapped on the 9th. I was given Levonorgestrel (emergency...
My nipples we're getting flaky like my skin was coming undone and some of the top top surface tissue would short of like rip I guess you ...
1839613 tn?1318540435
I'm 16 and I've had this hard, quarter-size lump near my vagina for about two weeks now. It was smaller during the first week but got big...
hi im 17 years old and i think i have been having my period for 1-2 months i dont get symptoms only once and a while but its brown and it...
i have 2 daughters. i had one when i was 18 and my younger one came when i was 24. i had no issues getting pregnant with my first, as a...
1517845 tn?1311557134
I feel so ridiculous asking this, but I really don't remember taking my tampon out! I went to the bathroom and couldn't find it. I leaned...
1 answer |
I experienced a fishy smelling type of odor one night that both my boyfriend and I were aware of. I have been having sex every day for t...
3 answers |
1215921 tn?1321571984
Im worried I have 4 kids and my last baby is 9 months old and is slowing down his eating patterns. He eats more table and baby foods and ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
1444838 tn?1456174552