Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Health Center Group
Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.
41 - 60 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
yesterday i gave oral sex to my boyfreind he ejaculated inside my mout and i sawllowed it will this cuse any pregnancy plss rply me
1 answer |
1789676 tn?1319682775
is it bad to have blood clots in your period blood?
1 answer |
I noticed a small growth on my clitoris a couple of months back, I already had an appointment with the sexual health nurse so she told me...
Hi I have a friend she's only 18 years old she's been with her boyfriend for a year now. Through out the year they had a lot of sex.A LOT...
1 answer |
I had sex 4 time in 12 hours on the 20th of Aug without any contraception.My last period was at the beginning of the month and i dont rea...
2 answers |
1558333 tn?1314269315
seriously... i like them better than pads, ive tried tampons about 4-5 times (all different brands/sizes) and no mater what they get stuc...
I began menstruation at age 11, and I have always been irregular. I began birth control at age 20, and went off and on the pill. I have h...
Hey girls :) im am nearly 20 & havent had a period in about a year but just recently i have been bleeding but it has just been proper li...
1 answer |
hi I am 35 year old ,I have redish black discharge something like spotting in between periods , it starts after 5 /6 days after I have...
1564087 tn?1308951118
What dose this mean?? I've been having some really odd symptoms over the years... could this be apart? ...
Hi, im a little worried about my period...last month i missed 2 pills but carried on with my cycle as normal, i got my period for 2 days ...
Hi everyone, I have a really embarrassing problem which is not an easy subject well for me anyway. I have what I believe they call anal t...
1564087 tn?1308951118
please help!! i'm starting to feel like a hypercondriac! Ive been diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse, mitral valve regurgitation and...
1 answer |
I have an implanon that i got a year and a half ago and it has messed with my body like crazy the whole time!! i bleed ever 2 weeks on an...
K I've been taking the birth control pills for 2 and a half months sometimes I forget to take them in the night so in the mornings I woul...
Hi,im 14 years old and ive been bleeding non stop for about 2 months and i was wondering what it could be ? i know its not a uti or a tam...
2 answers |
765828 tn?1306267468
During the end of intercourse, I feel almost like a tear at the top and bottom of my vagina. Not only that but when I urinate afterwards...
1 answer |
hey, im 21 years old, and i am sexually active, but only with one guy. About 4 days ago i shaved 'down there'. i do it all the time and...
2 answers |
Does nail polish post a risk to the vaginal canal. I had some wet nail polish that got in my vaginal canal.
1 answer |
1659833 tn?1302530302
Hi I'm 24 and the mother of two children. I have always found my periods a little bit irregular where I will sometimes bleed 3 times in o...
A
A
Recent Activity
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
Blank