Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Health Center Group
Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.
61 - 80 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
alright i just turned 16 and i started my period like 3 years ago, and ever since like as soon as i get off my period i get white stuff t...
2 answers |
I am 35 years old and have 2 sons. I am a smoker. Married 15 years. Since age 17 I have had cervical cell dysplacia on and off. I have ha...
I am 47yrs old. I have been experiencing bad cramps/lower back pain during my monthly cycle that only seems to be getting worse. I am n...
1539961 tn?1292911540
Lately my periods have been acting weirder then usual. Ever since last October it has been overly strange. See I skipped November. ...
I'll try to explain this the best that I can. I've been getting UTI's since I've been 18. I've had multiple UTI's that's been cleared up...
1 answer |
Hello there, Since age 16 I have had trouble with Ovarian Cyst. My first surgery at age 17 for 3- 3cm cyst 1 on left and 2 on right, ...
I started doing pushups daily as much as i can for about 2 month and ever since i've been struggling to breath, i went to the doctor beca...
hii im a 18 year old female, i missed my period for 5 months,around that time i was sexually active before and after i missed my period b...
1 answer |
Heylo, Im kind of embarrassed to be asking this but its been bothering me for so long I have to figure out what it is. I keep getting ...
3 answers |
1388445 tn?1289270988
Hi, I am 23 years old and married. I have three younge children. I also have my tubes tied for about a year. Yesterday and today I have b...
1606056 tn?1297890636
A week before Christmas, I had typical symptoms of a uti. I tried to flush it out with cranberry juice, but 7 days later I called the do...
hi i am 18 years old...i recently lost my verginity to my boyfriend who ive been dating to 7 months now .. for the past seven months i th...
I have had a vaginal infection for the past 6 months. I believe it is due to a tampon that was left in for too long. I have been having a...
1 answer |
Hello guys I just want to ask about the fluids realesed during masturbation for women, and the type of stains they usually release. M...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 24 year old female. I recently had the tip of a partners penis touch my vagina, for LITERALLY all of a second. He didnt pe...
1 answer |
IM HAVING VAG. DISCHARGE AND A FOUL ODOR IVE BEEN TO DOCTORS NO STDS IVE BEEN TAKIN ALL KINDS OF MEDS BUT I CTILL HAV IT WAT ELSE CN I DO...
i was expecting to have periods on 24 jan but i am 5 days late.....i have taken Gynaecosid for bleeding...this is the second day i hav ta...
1571730 tn?1314728845
I stopped taking my monthy birth control a little over a week and a half ago, and a few days later I had my normal cycle which stopped ab...
1571703 tn?1295739863
hi
could u tell me why im bleding again after finishing a week ago help me please really worried im getting clots aswell
1524071 tn?1292046516
Okay for the ppl that don't know whats being going on with me im going to give you a quick update. I haven't had my period in 108 days. A...
A
A
Recent Activity
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 Hello all!! Comment
Jul 19
1680047 tn?1468915429
Blank
bebe2011 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Jul 19
Blank