Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Health Center Group

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

61 - 80 (of 121) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 35 years old and have 2 sons. I am a smoker. Married 15 years. Since age 17 I have had cervical cell dysplacia on and off. I have had numerous procedures done: LEEP, freezing, etc. When I have the freezing done it helps for like 2 y...
sylvia2555 | Posted
I am 47yrs old. I have been experiencing bad cramps/lower back pain during my monthly cycle that only seems to be getting worse. I am not having heavy bleeding during my cycle (mostly small blood clots). My GYN has prescribed Naproxen...
tpr2011 | Posted
1539961_tn?1292911540
Lately my periods have been acting weirder then usual. Ever since last October it has been overly strange. See I skipped November. In December my period ended a day sooner then it should. I went 6 days instead of my usual 7. Jan...
Selentis | Posted
I'll try to explain this the best that I can. I've been getting UTI's since I've been 18. I've had multiple UTI's that's been cleared up, including one in 09' that was a extremely bad one that included major pain to where it was painful...
hk89 | Last answer
Hello there, Since age 16 I have had trouble with Ovarian Cyst. My first surgery at age 17 for 3- 3cm cyst 1 on left and 2 on right, they where just drained, I was put on birth control. At my every 3 months check up transvaginal ultr...
kay0485 | Posted
I started doing pushups daily as much as i can for about 2 month and ever since i've been struggling to breath, i went to the doctor because we thought it was asthma but my puffers didn't help, and he thinks its anxiety but i just know i...
merfy | Posted
hii im a 18 year old female, i missed my period for 5 months,around that time i was sexually active before and after i missed my period but in december i went to the gyno had a prego test which came back negative. But i still havent gott...
bostongirl92 | Last answer
Heylo, Im kind of embarrassed to be asking this but its been bothering me for so long I have to figure out what it is. I keep getting this white discharge from the front end like where you urinate. It itches a lot and at first I thoug...
twilightstar | Last answer
1388445_tn?1289270988
Hi, I am 23 years old and married. I have three younge children. I also have my tubes tied for about a year. Yesterday and today I have been leaking this Clear fluid from vagina. It started out in smaller amout (more like a leak) but ver...
3Babys679 | Posted
1606056_tn?1297890636
A week before Christmas, I had typical symptoms of a uti. I tried to flush it out with cranberry juice, but 7 days later I called the doc who prescribed Macrobid. After 3 days I had NO relief so they switched me to Cippromax. Again, 3...
Kimberaw | Posted
hi i am 18 years old...i recently lost my verginity to my boyfriend who ive been dating to 7 months now .. for the past seven months i thought i was pregnant seveal times.. but each time he an accident happened i would take the morning a...
quany123 | Posted
I have had a vaginal infection for the past 6 months. I believe it is due to a tampon that was left in for too long. I have been having a strong, musty vaginal odor in addition to discharge that varied from pink, yellow and bloody. I hav...
ems2z | Last answer
Hello guys I just want to ask about the fluids realesed during masturbation for women, and the type of stains they usually release. My wife is 21 years old and we have a stain on the bed I want to know if the type of stains are healt...
intrigue123 | Last answer
Hi, I am a 24 year old female. I recently had the tip of a partners penis touch my vagina, for LITERALLY all of a second. He didnt penetrate into my vagina at all, it just touched the outside. I have not been with this person before ...
sarah565 | Last answer
IM HAVING VAG. DISCHARGE AND A FOUL ODOR IVE BEEN TO DOCTORS NO STDS IVE BEEN TAKIN ALL KINDS OF MEDS BUT I CTILL HAV IT WAT ELSE CN I DO.PLEASE HELP
lovin_me84335 | Posted
i was expecting to have periods on 24 jan but i am 5 days late.....i have taken Gynaecosid for bleeding...this is the second day i hav taken second piil.....i want to ask when my bleeding will satart? i had done sex twice in previous mo...
kia172 | Posted
1571730_tn?1314728845
I stopped taking my monthy birth control a little over a week and a half ago, and a few days later I had my normal cycle which stopped about two days ago, and today I've been having light pink discharge which started with a odd cramp (no...
muslimgirl | Posted
1571703_tn?1295739863
hi
could u tell me why im bleding again after finishing a week ago help me please really worried im getting clots aswell
gemma1987 | Posted
1524071_tn?1292046516
Okay for the ppl that don't know whats being going on with me im going to give you a quick update. I haven't had my period in 108 days. After the second month of missing my period I thought it might be a possiblity of pregnancy. Since me...
missytonya | Posted
Hello. I've been having anxiety for the past few days, I was taking a birth control pill for a few months, and stopped it over the weekend because I believe they were giving me anxiety and felt more depressed. I felt fine and back to my...
Bluesky30 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
fairytale13 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 22
13188303_tn?1441074893
Blank
HeyItsMe101 joined this group
Welcome them!