Women's Health Center User Group
About This Group:

Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.

Founded by gardenobgyn on May 28, 2010
172 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bluesky30 Blank
Hello. I'm not sure what to do. I've been having alot of anxiety lately, feeling alittle depressed and confused. I've...
By Bluesky30 Blank
Hello. I've been having anxiety for the past few days, I was taking a birth control pill for a few months, and stoppe...
By chrissyh25 Blank
I should probably start this in mentioning that I've always had abnormal periods. Usually the abnormalities consist o...
1542314_tn?1293171312
By Simona6 Blank
I have been feeling irregular pain in my ovaries, I'm guessing it's a cyst!? I've had abortion once and I used to ta...
By queen_nita10 Blank
I started my period Nov 16th it stopped on Nov 23 (thats normal). Now heres the abnormal I missed 2 pills on Nov 26th...
1523981_tn?1311322195
By shell0209 Blank
Recently I have discovered a burning sensation in both nipples. When ever something touched them they start to burn, ...
By BenjG Blank
i have to post this on behalf of my wife. about Oct 20 or so, she had her mens. prior to that, she's been complaining...
By Mweeks09 Blank
My period ended two weeks ago tomorrow, and about a week ago, I started bleeding again. I am on birth control, but th...
By h0bbez Blank
My girlfriend (17) is extremely tired all the time. She can get a good nights sleep, take a nap and still wake up e...
By kpak123 Blank
Let me start off with a little history. For the past month I have kind of been freaking out. I was having sex and the...
crissygurl850Nov 08, 2010
By kiizzyy Blank
After having an abortion I had the depo shot. I had given up on the pill for it causing me a brownish discharge con...
1500999_tn?1289268327
By crissygurl850 Blank
I'm so confused hoping someone can help me.. On the 8th of Oct I had my IUD mirena Taking Out cause it wasnt in right...
By jamiejackcorn Blank
I went through a stressful, anxiety-riddled situation for about 1.5 weeks and it resulted in me having loose stools e...
PCOgalNov 01, 2010
tony1babygurlOct 20, 2010
By lilbit23 Blank
I have pcos and have had cramping, bloating, and pain for over a week. last period in June, pregnancy test neg. what ...
1350886_tn?1295670799
3Babys679Oct 27, 2010
BlueRoanSep 22, 2010
By BreatheHopeInMe Blank
I'm 18 years old and Female. I've been sexually active for a few years now so this sex issue is a growing problem. ...
1077961_tn?1279585349
By abear13 Blank
I went to the doctor last week about my menstrual cycle changing - bad cramping, exhaustion, back pain, heavy flow, c...
By Steph1964 Blank
I' m 46 and found out in June of 2009 that I had a 10cm Cystic Mass sitting on top of my bladder. I have no Insurance...
1459990_tn?1289484516
By PCOgal Blank
Sice I was 16 I was diagnosed as having Polysystic ovaries. Several surgeries to remove large cysts 6.5 cm to 16 thr...
By priya_ram Blank
Hi, I am a 25 year old woman. I am suffering from hormone imbalance. My periods are always regular and my weight is...
By yanalozzz221 Blank
hi everyone i just wanted 2 ask my wife is 40 years old she got stress and the doctor gave her purlex 10mg and respir...
Recent Activity
Blank
Michele_Speri commented on specialmom's status
Nov 26
Blank
Michele_Speri joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 26
Blank
ShouldB7 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 13