Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Health Center Group
Utilize minimally invasive surgery, high-resolution ultrasound imaging, preventive women’s health techniques, and management of both high risk and normal pregnancies to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch.
81 - 100 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I've been having anxiety for the past few days, I was taking a birth control pill for a few months, and stopped it over the weeke...
1 answer |
1522325 tn?1291223196
i get bacterial infections at least twice a month i have seen a bunch of doctors they say theres nothing wrong with me Ive taken a bunch ...
1 answer |
1558346 tn?1294677949
well..long story short im 3o yo have suffered with povd ,left ovarie removed to due a big cyst,and several laproscopis surgeries to remov...
Hello. I'm not sure what to do. I've been having alot of anxiety lately, feeling alittle depressed and confused. I've had some depression...
Hello. I've been having anxiety for the past few days, I was taking a birth control pill for a few months, and stopped it over the weeke...
I should probably start this in mentioning that I've always had abnormal periods. Usually the abnormalities consist of skipping periods f...
1542314 tn?1293171312
I have been feeling irregular pain in my ovaries, I'm guessing it's a cyst!? I've had abortion once and I used to take depo shot and now...
I started my period Nov 16th it stopped on Nov 23 (thats normal). Now heres the abnormal I missed 2 pills on Nov 26th and 27th. I started...
1523981 tn?1311322195
Recently I have discovered a burning sensation in both nipples. When ever something touched them they start to burn, I am due to have my ...
i have to post this on behalf of my wife. about Oct 20 or so, she had her mens. prior to that, she's been complaining about yellow discha...
My period ended two weeks ago tomorrow, and about a week ago, I started bleeding again. I am on birth control, but the day before I start...
My girlfriend (17) is extremely tired all the time. She can get a good nights sleep, take a nap and still wake up extremely tired. For...
Let me start off with a little history. For the past month I have kind of been freaking out. I was having sex and the condom got stuck in...
After having an abortion I had the depo shot. I had given up on the pill for it causing me a brownish discharge constantly (and I tried...
1 answer |
1500999 tn?1289268327
I'm so confused hoping someone can help me.. On the 8th of Oct I had my IUD mirena Taking Out cause it wasnt in right.. Pretty much it wa...
I went through a stressful, anxiety-riddled situation for about 1.5 weeks and it resulted in me having loose stools every day, probably o...
I have pcos and have had cramping, bloating, and pain for over a week. last period in June, pregnancy test neg. what could cause all this?
2 answers |
1350886 tn?1295670799
I'm 18 years old and Female. I've been sexually active for a few years now so this sex issue is a growing problem. Having sex didn't ...
2 answers |
1077961 tn?1279585349
I went to the doctor last week about my menstrual cycle changing - bad cramping, exhaustion, back pain, heavy flow, change in colour and ...
I' m 46 and found out in June of 2009 that I had a 10cm Cystic Mass sitting on top of my bladder. I have no Insurance and was told to go ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
masjj joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 03
Blank
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
1444838 tn?1456174552