Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
1 - 20 (of 846) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok, so my husband and I have been together for 9 years. We have 3 kids, and lately I've been having some serious bloating and trapped gas...
I posted a question without going back and editing it and I want to delete it and repost... is there just NO option to do that??
1415174 tn?1453246703
So, obviously everyone likes to get looked at. So, I'm not talking about guys that glance or look at you when they are working out and ta...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hey everyone...me and my husband hv been married for 8 years..and we have had sex only 6-7 times jus to have a baby...now we have a two y...
2 answers | 1 comment |
463897 tn?1468017350
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, he...
I just thought about posting this question because I think it's a pain in the a** to shave all the time. Shaving could include anywhere y...
10 answers |
599170 tn?1300977493
Do you all think its rude to fart in your own home ? My spouse will let em rip, and when i have to do the same natural body function, us...
33 answers |
973741 tn?1342346373
Hi. Tell us a memory that always instantly makes you smile.
5 answers |
3243092 tn?1354709067
I do not know if I am in the right forum.If not request the moderators to move me in the right one. I really need help to deal with th...
2 answers |
Do any stay at home Mom 's or dad's know of any good programs or other ideas to make extra income. I am a homemaker and could use some ex...
1 answer |
Ive had constant rib pain for 48 hrs now. I figured it was just his foot but its gotten progressively worse in the past 12 hrs i cant bre...
I have 3 sore spots on the edge of my vagina. I haven't had sex as I'm only 13 years of age. I don't know what they are. They don't burn&...
1 answer |
Ok so first of all I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum so here goes.....let me give u some background: my name is jennifer I'm 12 and ...
1 answer |
I'm not sure I'm in the right place but I've trawled the web to try and find material which will explain my behaviour of late...I'm 36, h...
1 answer |
2096601 tn?1333211181
i just had my third child first normally second two both emergency c sections but after this last c section im not the same anymore...i j...
Will devour this site which should generate a few questions. Thanks for being here!
167 tn?1374177417
So here is a good question...one I am still trying to figure out! In your household where there is a man and a woman...do you as women do...
36 answers |
1128948 tn?1259988076
My 39th birthday is coming up and typically my different groups of friends and I get together and do individual things. Usually, my frien...
7 answers |
1829282 tn?1325595258
I have had issues, as a 26-year-old woman, maintaining friendships with girls my age. I've lived in the same town my whole life but went ...
6 answers |
Has anyone heard the story of the 20yr old who killed her 3month old son because he wouldn't stop crying?!?! WTF!!! I don't understand w...
11 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources