Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
1 - 20 (of 874) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a woman. I had sex with a person I just met. I use condom but when I ejaculate the condom broke. When he came out I felt wet and I r...
I did HIV test in July which was negative result. Then after July, I met with one guy and I don't know his test result. In November, I ...
1 answer
I'm 18 and I've been masturbating for about 3 years now. It has never hurt for me to masturbate before and about a month ago it has start...
1 answer
I'm serious with someone but not necessarily ready for parenthood. I meet with my GYN who talks over all of my options, and decide on a ...
Hello ladies im 25 with a 4yr old and 18 month old and just found out that im pregnant with our third im abit scared as to how much chang...
My emergency control failed i took it 2 weeks ago and took a pregnancy test and its positive i currently have 2 children and married but ...
I was diagnosed with BV, I was given metronidazole for a week. I looked inside my vagina and it’s still white. Tomorrow is day 3 of the t...
1 answer
Hi ladies well i had unprotected sex with my husband on Saturday night and took the morning after pill the next afternoon i had a look at...
1264429 tn?1301286650
Since i was 13 I've been talking to guys on the internet. I know it was wrong but I liked the attention. Ever since then I've been able t...
2 answers
I'm 18 young and sexually active. I've only slept with one person and is my current boyfriend now. Will I have an STI like chymydia or an...
2 answers
  Lilypop92,    Sharryn92
When i romance with my boyfriend so i bloody discharge before sex any help me is its problem or normal
I started dating this guy and we've been together long enough for me to trust him and feel comfortable with him so i decided to lose my v...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Sharryn92,    Jennoso,    Sharryn92
20637125 tn?1502500800
This happened during my bus ride to school. I started to feel my elbows getting a little numb for some reason I think then I wasn't abl...
Sex hurts right now, frequent urination and some discharge, and foreplay hurts
Hey Internet, lol. Okay seriously, I have never posted a question online before but this has been a problem for me for a very very lon...
10 answers
I would like to go to a nude beach, but I am a over weight do you think I would gross people out? I am ok with how I look but I don't kno...
1 answer |
Last year I was treated for bacterial vaginosis. I took the antibiotic and most things cleared up but since then I have still made slight...
I had an unprotected sexual encounter April 11 (35 days or 5 weeks ago) I had an ab/Ag 4th generation lab blood test with negative resul...
Hey everyone, I am 20 years old and currently not sexually active. I have a problem that just recently appeared. I started noticing a ver...
I'm not sure if im going to use the correct words. I was wondering has anyone expirenced their outer vigina pelling no itchy just peelin...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Women's Social Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers