Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
21 - 40 (of 859) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm not sure I'm in the right place but I've trawled the web to try and find material which will explain my behaviour of late...I'm 36, h...
1 answer |
2096601 tn?1333211181
i just had my third child first normally second two both emergency c sections but after this last c section im not the same anymore...i j...
Will devour this site which should generate a few questions. Thanks for being here!
167 tn?1374177417
So here is a good question...one I am still trying to figure out! In your household where there is a man and a woman...do you as women do...
36 answers |
1128948 tn?1259988076
My 39th birthday is coming up and typically my different groups of friends and I get together and do individual things. Usually, my frien...
7 answers |
1829282 tn?1325595258
I have had issues, as a 26-year-old woman, maintaining friendships with girls my age. I've lived in the same town my whole life but went ...
6 answers |
Has anyone heard the story of the 20yr old who killed her 3month old son because he wouldn't stop crying?!?! WTF!!! I don't understand w...
11 answers |
Okay so I havent had a period for 2 months and 3 dayz I took a pregnancy test and it came out negetive but im kinda bleeding well not ble...
3 answers |
i have been dating a boy half a year now. we have been friends for long time and he loved ever since. i didnt want to be with him bicause...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary, your weight loss sidekick! Track your food, exercise, weight, water consumption and mo...
I Am 15 Almost 16 Years Old And I Noticed A Hard Bump On My Labia. It Hurts When i Wipe After Going To The Bathroom. I Am Not Sexually Ac...
1 answer |
172411 tn?1287089865
what are some good hobbys to do at home. i am going stair crazy sitting here. its causeing so many fights with my bf and i its not funny....
18 answers |
I need some helpful advice and certainty. The last two weeks just before my period for three random days I had a single spotting in my un...
2 answers |
646779 tn?1281999641
I don't know if this is a bit strong for this forum, but I thought it would be women who could help me, help me to get over this, or tell...
1 answer |
i have apain on left lower side frm ibs , what the best medication herbal or other ,im not fussed ! ive got pills frm docte...
1434838 tn?1285407732
okay i am 18 yrs old,and i dk how to tell her that a not a virgin . and ive told my sister but i think i need to tell me mom because i ha...
1 answer |
had blocked era for mnths ,, ear eczema ,,,,,,,, no joy from docs ,,, dont go now ,,,,,, any ideas!v
i have been experiencing pain in the middle of the chest it comes and goes. I don't know how the pain comes from. I am a smoker and work...
Hello, I am a 29 yr old married woman. I work at a financial group and lately things have been very difficult at work. One of my c...
9 answers |
So it this is happening to me right now. Now last yr I was walking with my bf when a sharp pain cut through me made me stop walking and d...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources