Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
21 - 40 (of 932) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm not looking for help, but I need to know whats going on with me! My left hand's thumb is skin peeling, my left arm is going to KILL m...
I was pregnant in my left tube about three months ago but my tubes is tied. This last month I been feeling sick on the stomach, back hurt...
i have been on the IUD for over a year now. I am in a steady relationship so I do have unprotected sex. Lately my breasts have been tende...
Does the Prior authorization process in an Accountable Care Organization differ from that of a traditional insurance payer? Thinking p...
Good Day! I'm Angel, 21 years old. I have irregular menstrual period. I got my period May 19, 2015 then it ended May 25, 2015. After 5...
im 21yrs old with pcos. had a mmc with d and c in 2013. Had a baby 7 months ago natural birth still no period. Always had irregular perio...
I been having unprotected sex May 9 through May 14. I recently just started my period May 14 or I think it's my period.. it's a lot early...
My boyfriend masterbates in bed next to me. We have been together for almost a year, healthy sex life between us but he does this fro...
3 answers |
i really want twins i dont know why but after having a m/c in nov i just want two babies i think its wonderul but one is fine lol i just ...
127 answers |
I've had large amounts of stringy white thick discharge for about couple months now and the odor doesn't smell well does anyone have any ...
So I've been doing some research, and the labia minora is supposed to be sensitive. And I noticed that mjne is not. I can actually pinch ...
1715474 tn?1318193049
I was just wondering if there was any way to naturally enlarge your breasts. I have heard of some exercises but nothing like that has eve...
2 answers |
I had bacterial vaginosis and while on the medication I had a glass of wine, shortly after I threw up which after researching I found tha...
I masturbation a sin?
5 answers |
I have been back and forth to the doctor with pain during sex and a stinging sometimes after urinating (there is no pain of the urine is ...
I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year and we're expecting a baby girl on the 22nd of November. I messed up and had sex with my ex...
1 answer |
I'm on 75mcg fentanyl patches but I sweat so much they never sticke even with tape. Was wondering what mg opanas is equivalent to them.
Ok so yesterday I put in a tampon and it was fine until getting it out. It hurts so bad to do anything. It hurts to pull out and I tried ...
I'm 28 years old and my fiancée and I have been together for 2 years going on 3, we have one child together and one on the way. We have h...
1 answer |
9842459 tn?1411691768
I haven't talked to my husband about this just yet because I am still thinking about it but I want to be a stay at home mom but work from...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources