Aa
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.
21 - 40 (of 844) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary, your weight loss sidekick! Track your food, exercise, weight, water consumption and mo...
I Am 15 Almost 16 Years Old And I Noticed A Hard Bump On My Labia. It Hurts When i Wipe After Going To The Bathroom. I Am Not Sexually Ac...
1 answer |
172411 tn?1287089865
what are some good hobbys to do at home. i am going stair crazy sitting here. its causeing so many fights with my bf and i its not funny....
18 answers |
I need some helpful advice and certainty. The last two weeks just before my period for three random days I had a single spotting in my un...
2 answers |
646779 tn?1281999641
I don't know if this is a bit strong for this forum, but I thought it would be women who could help me, help me to get over this, or tell...
1 answer |
i have apain on left lower side frm ibs , what the best medication herbal or other ,im not fussed ! ive got pills frm docte...
1434838 tn?1285407732
okay i am 18 yrs old,and i dk how to tell her that a not a virgin . and ive told my sister but i think i need to tell me mom because i ha...
1 answer |
had blocked era for mnths ,, ear eczema ,,,,,,,, no joy from docs ,,, dont go now ,,,,,, any ideas!v
i have been experiencing pain in the middle of the chest it comes and goes. I don't know how the pain comes from. I am a smoker and work...
Hello, I am a 29 yr old married woman. I work at a financial group and lately things have been very difficult at work. One of my c...
9 answers |
So it this is happening to me right now. Now last yr I was walking with my bf when a sharp pain cut through me made me stop walking and d...
1 answer |
I made a mistake after I lost my son back in october to SIDS. I met this guy that was there for me and he tried to get me pregnant he say...
3 answers |
1767903 tn?1313733149
My Boyfriend and i have been through a good bit in our relationship, he has two healthy sons and has also been married twice. if i bring ...
1 answer |
About 3 weeks ago my vaginal region itched, smelled like yeast, and had a funny looking discharge, so I used the Monistat 3 night treatme...
3 answers |
so i know this i absolutely off topic but im in need of a little advice and who better to ask then you guys who i tend to go to vent to ...
6 answers |
1749301 tn?1311864197
ive been trying 4times now.. but all i got is a menstruation.. to be honest its really killing me inside.. i dont know whats wrong ...
I am in a very unpleasant situation at work. I had this so-called friend, who constantly made ugly comments about my other friends. She ...
4 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Get in great shape and have a blast doing it with Fit Friendzy! The Fit Friendzy – Exercise Challenge App is all about challenging...
I saw similar questions to this and I don't know what to do. My boyfriend is the most amazing person. very caring, honest, loyal, will li...
2 answers |
Good Afternoon, I have been worrying about this dark brown discharge I have had for the last 5 days now. I am having lower abdominal ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources