Aa
A
A
Close

Women's Social Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to day-to-day issues and topics. Any topic can be discussed in this community.

81 - 100 (of 928) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I have a question that's been bothering me. I was at my friends new years party at his apt. I met this guy, we got drunk and started making out, touching eachother etc. and after doing other sexual things in his car we went back up to...
  Posted
Hey, so i always once in awhile get this soft yet red bump on the outer lip of my vagina it kinda has a yellow or white center can't tell its little. When i touch it its sore and kinda hurts it feels like its filled with something caus...
  Posted
chevy
  Posted
I've had the implanon nxt contraceptive bar taken out near a month ago but haven't received a period yet and Im not on the pill as of yet but my partner and I use condoms, so I doubt I'd be pregnant. I was just wondering how long after t...
  Posted
2217782 tn?1394367572
Hi all just a quick question, I recently started training in a bakery. I'm am working in quite a hot environment. I perspire a lot through the working day and when I come home I always find my face feels both oily and gritty/grimy fro...
  Posted
What is mother maiden name?
  Posted
3243092 tn?1354709067
My brother's wife is disrespectful towards my mom and good to my father.My mom was initially possessive about my brother when they had got married but now she is very good to my sister-in-law.Still I find the sister in law to be disresp...
  Posted
I was wondering if there was a forum on this for lesbians?
  Posted
5559066 tn?1369870350
its insane that all these "doctors" cant diagnose anyone right or even at all. theres so many people out there with a lot of the same symptoms as what i have and no doctor can tell them whats wrong. why is the big question.
  Posted
Hi, so as the title says just need a friend or just to vent. If any of u can relate to even if you dont want to talk to me feel free to leave a comment with ur experience and how ur doing now.so basically my fiance (been with 5yrs n enga...
  Posted
3243092 tn?1354709067
I do not know if I am in the right forum.If not request the moderators to move me in the right one. I really need help to deal with the world in office. Personal life(have been dealing with a bad divorce and am starting to pull mys...
  Posted
Do they all cheat or are 60% of us that stupid to think they don't
  Posted
Ok so ive read a lot about in early pregnancy you can have an increase in vaginal discharge. My fiance and i have been trying just over a year now for a baby. I was due for my period 2 days ago, and mine is like clockwork, never late, ne...
  Posted
I'm 18 almost 19 and I really want to have a kid. I graduated high sschool last year and live on my own. When I tell people I want to have a kid they freak out on me and say I'm to younge. I don't really see a problem with it because I ...
  Posted
Just had my period may 6 but some thing does seen right cause just april 19. Is this okay?
  Posted
Female Age 22,virgin I have medium sized inner labia. Recently I have noticed that my right inner labia is tearing apart from its origin or getting detached from its origin. Its not that my labia is growing I am sure its detaching. I ...
  Posted
sex
Why would a woman in her 50's just loose her sex drive
  Posted
So Im down on hard times and staying with a family member temporarily. I have a two month old baby girl and my family member just walks right up and takes her out of my arms without even asking, sometimes she even says "Give her to me" E...
  Posted
Long story, sorry for tmi! Found out 2 weeks 3 days (wednesday) ago that i was pregnant... 2 days after i found out (friday) i started bleeding dark brownish/blackish blood... Went to the doctors on the Saturday, he told me to just rest...
  Posted
Do any stay at home Mom 's or dad's know of any good programs or other ideas to make extra income. I am a homemaker and could use some extra income to help support my family.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...