Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy, due dates, and conception

Hello, I had sex with a female Jan 6, 2007. She told me she was with someone Jan 1, 2007 and someone after me. Ok she found out that she was pregnant. She told me that her period ended on Dec 22, 2006. Ok, conception date calculators point to her new yrs eve activity. Also, her due date given to her by her dr. is oct 16, 2007. None of those dates point to me. Should i not worry? please help. Thank you.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you so much for that last comment. I totally agree that i should not be in this situation. it will never happen again in life. if you guys are mothers, happy mothers day! chat next week

Helpful - 0
154929 tn?1196187738
You are just going to have to wait until she has the baby and have a DNA test done then.  If you are the daddy good luck--if not you learned a very important and very expensive lesson.
Helpful - 0
Ok, well what about the other two people? And what about the dates i was given?
Helpful - 0
158812 tn?1189755826
I agree that the dates DONT match up.  There is a 2 week difference.  
It has to be the third guy she slept w/that month.  

http://i-am-pregnant.com/

Go Here^^^
Scroll down a little, and look on the left.  Punch in the first day of her last period.  You'll see that the due date is 2 weeks off from what she was saying.  
Hmmmm...........  
Helpful - 0
158812 tn?1189755826
If she has a normal cycle, she would ovulate and could get pregnant from days 10-18 of her cycle.

She had intercourse w/unkown on Jan. 1st.....day 8 or 9
She had intercourse w/you on Jan. 6th.....day 14 or 15
She had intercourse w/unknown, on unknown date.

Any of the three could be the father, but it will be between you and the New years guy.  Good luck, and if it's yours, step up to the plate.
Helpful - 0
136689 tn?1419580447
Hi there the dates seem a bit odd to be having the baby on the 16th of october, as it is that is my due date and my last period was on the 11th of jan so i my eyes it's not yours
Helpful - 0
This is why you should have used a condom or not have had sex so casually.  

anyways,

normally a woman ovulates 14 days from her period and sperm can live in a woman for up to five days.   Which if you had sex on Jan 6 makes it a good probability your the father.  Good Luck!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.