Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

*~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Group

For moms ages 16-25 I was a mom at the age of 16 and I really wanted a group my own age to go to! There isn't one right now so I thought I would start one!
<3 I was only 16 when I got pregnant with my first. I didn't have many people that I could talk to my own age and I always longed for it!...
Is it safe to dye your hair or relax it. I'm 25 weeks and was planning on getting maternity pictures but I need a new look. I've read it'...
hello i want other opinions :) my son will b 7months old tomorrow :( apr 24th 2013 and hubby and i r thinking of trying for #2 startin ma...
I'm currently 18 and pregnant with my first child. I'm on my own full time job own house and own car. I do feel like I'm going through th...
Hello i jst joined this group:). Jst wanted to say i got pregnant at 19 nd its been wonderful...tough at times but wonderful. Wanted to k...
I am VERY concerned that i have multiple fathers(3) of my unborn baby, (DUE: March,30th,2012) Im 18, 19 weeks pregnant, And IN NEED of...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.