Aa
A
A
Close
abortion/termination Group
if you are considering, have gone through already or want to support someone going through a termination; here is a place you can talk openly about your beliefs, personal experiences and need for support through this controversial procedure. As well its after effects on both men and women pro life or pro choice welcome (no arguments here please.) We are all human beings and everyone needs support the following. thanks, sincerely group owner
1 - 20 (of 14) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How soon after an abortion can you become pregnant?
2 answers |
14831014 tn?1437914333
I'm 18 and I had an abortion a week ago at 7 weeks pregnant (medical abortion) the reason I did is because i did not feel ready for a chi...
1 answer |
I had medical abortion 11 days ago at 4 wks pregnant. My hcg levels are 404 today (if I was pregnant I was supposed to be 6wks). Are thos...
Hello, I had an abortion in March and I then followed to bleed after the procedure. I then had a period about 6/7 weeks after the abor...
36 years old last week 1 week post I had a little abdominal pain went to dr and got ultra sound she said the is blood or tissue left over...
Hello, I am a 26 year old woman who has recently found out I am about 4-5 weeks pregnant.
I want a child in the future, however at thi...
I just had a surgical abortion of 16wks pregnant at 10am today. I feel completely fine, except my vagina slightly hurts every now and aga...
I guess, im writing to tell my story. No matter how much you get told that what you did was the right thing you can really see that theyr...
4257583 tn?1351816063
I have just found out im pregnant with my 3rd child but i have had 3 terminations before. Im undecided on what to do but the dad doesnt w...
Due to medical reasons, five weeks and four days ago I had to have a medical abortion done at five weeks+ pregnant. The abortion was comp...
I had a surgical abortion on 5/15/12. My last 2 periods are SO heavy that im going through a super plus tampon about every 2 hours. Im al...
1565702 tn?1295296430
I got a call this weekend out of the blue from an old ex Boyfriend who once got me pregnant by accident, then pressured me into an aborti...
Plz know I JUDGE NO1 This topic caught me offguard bc after my termination ten yrs ago is really when my whole drug addiction started!...
1 answer |
I have been married for 6 months. My husband and I never wanted children. We found out we were pregnant, and decided to have an abortio...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31