Aa
A
A
Close
anxiety related disorders Group
If your feeling unreal, dissociated or away from yourself, your not alone, there is help at hand
1 - 20 (of 34) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place, but I'm in desperate need for help and figured it can't hurt to try to get some answers...
I was on celexa for about 11 years and I went back into my depression and anxiety filled days. I saw the psychiatrist and she prescribed ...
So, I have a girlfriend that I love very much, VERY much. She has an issue though, and Im not sure what will help her. Her brother died ...
so after taeking 25 mg of zoloft for 2 weeks feeling horrible from it getting no support from my doc i tapered down to 12.5 mg . yesterda...
1 answer |
I was recently prescribed xanax along with a daily med for anxiety/ panic disorder. I have been taking the daily med, but I am scared by ...
I have not slept properly since I was very young - by the time I was 10 I was already spending hours awake trying to fall asleep - I have...
Ive been suffering from extreme anxiety and panic for years(rapid heart rate,chest pain,numbness and tingling,headaches,dizziness,palpita...
i have suffered with an anxiety disorder for about 20 years now. the only thing that ever helped me is clonazapam, i think that after 10 ...
1 answer |
I suffer with from panic attacks, I wake up very early in the morning feeling dread and what will this day hold for me. I am not an opti...
3 answers |
Hello my name is brandi and I am 18. My anxiety used to be so bad, I was having a panic attack everyday. But now I don't have them anymor...
2 answers |
My son is 16, just ended a relationship with his girlfriend, really has no other friends and has always suffered from anxiety and stress ...
(ASAP HELP)19 yr old male was healthy then things started goin down hill FAST PLEASE HELP!!!!Back in june 2011 i experienced a 14 day hea...
1807651 tn?1316289124
hello please help me I am very worried yesterday I cantact with my friend who is carrier of Hepatit b and he tell me that my doctor sai...
1548890 tn?1294028616
i have anxiety for like three years now. i used to stay on this website constantly and i used to run to the hospitial everyday sometimes ...
2 answers |
I have been denied on my script for 2 mg klonopin. I ask for brand only and have been informed that the manufacture no longer makes them ...
I am 47 yrs old and for six months now I have been having different health problems one after another. At first it was dizzeness from an ...
1 answer |
1665521 tn?1303141523
please can anyone help me ! im an anxiety suffer but this illness dosnt feel like its that ...right here goes over the last 2 months ive ...
1609992 tn?1298328510
so this is what we all do is it sit at our desks & hope someone out there is going to jump up & say "its all right, we all go though ruff...
hi, I have been suffering from anxiety for approx 2 years. I feel like i am in a state of panic some times and my mind is racing. I ...
BPD
hello guys i am new here. from what i read and my mood shifting behaviour i am in a BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. so what i would like...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
19190868 tn?1473709217
Blank
Sjmaki joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo commented on Tia