Aa
A
A
Close
anxiety related disorders Group
If your feeling unreal, dissociated or away from yourself, your not alone, there is help at hand
21 - 40 (of 34) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Guys, I have been suffering anxiety and panic attacks for two months they started out of the blue and were really affecting my day ...
2 answers |
1548890 tn?1294028616
hey guys for the past couple of weeks i have been so scared that im goin to go crazy like snap and lose it. i have alot of stress goin on...
2 answers |
I have had agrophobia for most of my adult life. I am able to control it now with the help of Effexor and vallium. I am 55, and when I...
1548890 tn?1294028616
i have so much stress right now like bill collectors and people taking me to court and wages being garnished and my wife wants a divorce ...
I have been having anxiety attacks with horrible nausea. It lasts often for hours. I don't actually vomit, but feel like I am going to....
1 answer |
Hey everyone i am a 20 year old, i weigh 170 lbs and am 6'2 tall. I have a very strange question that i need someone to help me with. her...
Hey everyone i am a 20 year old, i weigh 170 lbs and am 6'2 tall. I have a very strange question that i need someone to help me with. her...
1200847 tn?1282426577
if you have a fear/s that bring on anxiety/panic attacks due to their severity, would you choose to accept and face these fears to resolv...
I have a general anxiety disorder with ptsd and depression i have been on medication before and i really didn't like the side effects and...
1 answer |
alright theres im concerned about so ill start at the beginning... im a huge pot head, for one. or at least i was. one day about a month...
1 answer |
I just moved to phoenix from michigan two years ago and i have been off my meds for that long. I had no addiction or dependency problems ...
1 answer |
1200847 tn?1282426577
If you had to only choose one type of treatment of the two taking into consideration which you thought is more effective long term, would...
A
A
Recent Activity
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
Blank