A
A
Close
benzodiazapene withdrawal Group
help and discussions for people trying to get off dr prescribed benzos
1 - 20 (of 13) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there. I hope someone will read this and can at least point me in the right direction. I am 22 years old and have been on Xanax since ...
15391201 tn?1440272951
I have been taking : 1.CLONAZEPAM 0.5 MG *2 2. CLONAZEPAM 2 MG *1 3. OXCARBEZIPINE 450 MG *2 4. RISPERIDONE 0.5 MG *1 5. ESCITALOPRA...
1 answer |
Hi, I am new to the group and appreciate all who have contributed. I need support as I am attempting to get off clonazepam. I was up to...
2 answers |
Hi everyone. I'm a new user, and have been doing research about a problem I've had beginning 3 years ago. I originally went to my PCP f...
New to group and noticed the posts are all old....oh please, is there anyone out there who has been through this- or is actively in withd...
1 answer |
Was prescribed Ativan as a side-by-side with Effexor "years" ago.. The Ativan became a problem, so was given Klonapin ( 1 mg twice a day...
I want to know what some of the emotional/mental side effects anyone experienced while on or while detoxing from benzo's? I have memory ...
1735920 tn?1310525161
Hello Fellow Benzo Recovering Addicts Today I have 131 Days clean after being a prisoner to Benzo's for over 25 years.... I have taken...
1 answer |
538894 tn?1389310148
I have been on a variety of Benzo's for the past 3 years. I started w/ Xanax, then Klonopin, then Ativan. I have been taking at least the...
My Doc put me on xanax 2mg. about 5 months ago for extreme anxiety. He did warn me to only take it if I need it, and to not take it at ...
1326572 tn?1275504511
I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis just over a month ago. My gp prescribed me .5mg xanax up to 3 times daily to help me with the ...
I've been up and down on Xanax for 9 years. I forget to take them for three days (sudden death of life time friend) and had a seizure th...
1 answer |
I have been on oxazepam 15 mg for 4 months, on a few ocassions I might take one in the morning and one at night. But for the most part on...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Kwal3 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 30
Blank
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
15439126 tn?1444446763
Blank
ScalpMassager is .. Comment
Oct 22