A
Close

benzodiazapene withdrawal Group

help and discussions for people trying to get off dr prescribed benzos

1 - 20 (of 12) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
15391201 tn?1440272951
I have been taking : 1.CLONAZEPAM 0.5 MG *2 2. CLONAZEPAM 2 MG *1 3. OXCARBEZIPINE 450 MG *2 4. RISPERIDONE 0.5 MG *1 5. ESCITALOPRAM OXALET 10MG *1 for 3-4 months with 3mg of clonazepam or benzodiazapine going in my body becaus...
  Posted
Hi, I am new to the group and appreciate all who have contributed. I need support as I am attempting to get off clonazepam. I was up to 4 mg. daily and was able to wean down to 1 mg. Anx was up again. So, for over 3 years I have been...
  Posted
Hi everyone. I'm a new user, and have been doing research about a problem I've had beginning 3 years ago. I originally went to my PCP for headaches and muscles spasms in my back. I was given a low dose muscle relaxer, and vicodin for ...
  Posted
New to group and noticed the posts are all old....oh please, is there anyone out there who has been through this- or is actively in withdrawal from a benzodiazipine??? That includes Xanax, Ativan and Klonapin amongst a few others. ALSO h...
  Posted
Was prescribed Ativan as a side-by-side with Effexor "years" ago.. The Ativan became a problem, so was given Klonapin ( 1 mg twice a day ) to decrease the withdrawals of going off of the Ativan...however...numerous MD's since then have ...
  Posted
I want to know what some of the emotional/mental side effects anyone experienced while on or while detoxing from benzo's? I have memory loss, depression, fears, low self esteem, lack of self confidence, which I never experienced before ...
  Posted
1735920 tn?1310525161
Hello Fellow Benzo Recovering Addicts Today I have 131 Days clean after being a prisoner to Benzo's for over 25 years.... I have taken pretty much all the Benzos - Xanax, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin.... They all are miserable and Hell to...
  Posted
538894 tn?1389310148
I have been on a variety of Benzo's for the past 3 years. I started w/ Xanax, then Klonopin, then Ativan. I have been taking at least the Klonopin on a pretty regular basis for quite sometime, and often will skip a day and pop an ativan ...
  Posted
My Doc put me on xanax 2mg. about 5 months ago for extreme anxiety. He did warn me to only take it if I need it, and to not take it at the same time every day. I usually take .5 a day, once in a while 1mg. Some days I even skip it i...
  Posted
1326572 tn?1275504511
I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis just over a month ago. My gp prescribed me .5mg xanax up to 3 times daily to help me with the depression I get. I have chronic pain and fatigue and am still in a waiting phase to see how well t...
  Posted
I've been up and down on Xanax for 9 years. I forget to take them for three days (sudden death of life time friend) and had a seizure the 3rd day. Since then I've tried several times to taper off, with my doctors help. I can't seem to ...
  Posted
I have been on oxazepam 15 mg for 4 months, on a few ocassions I might take one in the morning and one at night. But for the most part only at night. I want to came off of this all together. So I tried to c/t it for 2 days and awoke on t...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
15439126 tn?1444446763
Blank
ScalpMassager is .. Comment
Oct 22
15439126 tn?1444446763
Blank
ScalpMassager commented on Update on Auntie
Oct 11