Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

can you help?

I have recently had some trouble with my upper middle abdomen with pain about 2 hours after a meal and naseau and burning between meals.  After 4 or 5 bites of food I feel so full that I will pop. I have had blood test and recently been put on HRT.  This problem had been occuring long before the HRT though. I have what seems to be some sort of cyst in the upper middle of the abdomen that comes and goes about 2 hours after I eat.  I had a bad pain in the upper abdomen which felt like a heart attack and I had ekg came back abnormal had stress test everything fine except the doctor said it look like the bottom of the heart a little abnormal upon sitting not running the treadmill.  I have bad trouble breathing and bad bloating to where it looks like I am pregnant.  Have had lower back pain with constipation some days and dirrhea some days. Sometimes I feel like I am just so full. Have had some blood in the dirrhea but I thinks this is caused from hemmoroid because the blood is bright red.  I have an appointment scheduled with a gastro doctor.  I have had trouble with my periods being that I have not had a normal one or have been absent one since I was 36 and I am now 41.  GYN doctor did blood test and found that GGTP 60 i/UL and LDH was 299 U/L my cholesterol was 243 and triglycerides 189.  I have recently gained alot of weight without changing diet can you please shed a light on this or what might be causing this problem?  Thank you.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Read my post to Danny22 on 1/28/ 02 before you have that liver enzyme bloodtest. It could help.
Helpful - 0
46174 tn?1223881264
Nurse anesthestist here. It sounds consistent with cholecystitis (gall stones). Tests for this include a sonagram (painless)and liver enzyme blood test. Females over the age of forty who have gained weight are prime candidates for this disease. Changes in diet to low fat, low cholesterol foods sometimes help...other times laprascopice surgery is indicated. (done with cameras thru small incisions0
good luck
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem