Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stomach upset

Hi, I'm a 34 yr female who has been suffering from stomach problems for a long while.  My symptoms occur almost daily.  I suffer from upset stomach, bloating, sometimes pain in upper stomach, fatigue, and feeling very full no matter if I eat a large or small meal, also I can not seem to lose weight.  I have had an ultrasound, HIDA scan, and most recently an EGD.  All of these test have came back Negative.  I am also taking Nexium 40mg and dicyclomine.  They help some days and some days they don't.  Does anyone have any suggestions or comments? Thanks
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am a teenage female. I have the same problem. I have tried everything under the sun.  I don't even have IBS.  I can't loose any weight, and I eat extreamly little.  I even have recently been gaining an extream amount of weight.  Stomach problems started 1 1/2 years ago after being released from the hospital, because I had an acute case of anorexia nervosa.  I you figure out anything please let me know.
Helpful - 0
I have those same symptoms. After going through several tasts that tested negative, my doctor concluded that I had IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
Helpful - 0
Yes, Ihaaad a blood test done to check for that.  Thanks
Helpful - 0
Did they ever test you for Helicobacter Pylori.That's bacteria that causes gastritis and ulcers.The best way is to do Endoscopy with biospy.
Ema
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem