Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

who is Groupmaster?

who is groupmaster, and are they part of the med-help forum or recommened by them?
I see they are posting to everyone and since I am new here, not sure on what is going on and what to believe.
Tayle
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Much thanks!
Helpful - 0
I have found this site to be very helpful. I learned a lot about my own GERD through reading about the experiences of others and I appreciate it very much. I agree with chicken soup in that it is really helpful to find a group who is in the same boat as yourself because we all can relate to one anothers suffering. I am glad to help others in whatever small way that I can as well. If I can share my experience with some test, hopefully it will ease the other person's fears. I have seen "cure-alls" posted at virtually all of the other medical sites that I have visited and it is awful for those people to try to take advantage of the sick like that. I don't object when someone shares some remedy that helped them personally but a post that claims to be the answer to whatever ails ya is just wrong. Thanks for an excellent site! :)
Helpful - 0
A person who is now banned from posting here. (These forums are not a soapbox). If you guys spot more abuse in the future please send us email (abuse @medhelp.org)and let us know .

Regards,
Phil
Co-Founder
Med Help Intl.
Helpful - 0
Thanks everyone for the info. I never like it when I see someone posting a general "cure all" for every single condition, and there is a link, a website, and somehow profit involved for them.
I will ignore it, as I do think the people here are wonderful and I love this board.
Thank you!
Helpful - 0
It's just an intoxicating poster. Do your best to ignore.
Welcome to the board ;-)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem