Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Discomfort in Stomach

Sex : Male

At times , when i take some specific food ( which might be slightly not good , i mean very oily - to be frank i havent still found out what food caused this ) , my bowel fills with unwanted-gas , and u can visible notice that my stomach bulges out . This really causes discomfort to me.. Along with this at times i have burning chest . Earlier i never used to have this , i seem to have got this problem almost two years back . Seems like my stomach has become extra sensitive to food .

One more to add to this ( not sure whether it might be related to this ) , am having high Triglyerides ( one of the Cholosterol ingredients ), quite unsual for a person of my age. Almost had count 324 , now got reduced to 140 , after rigourous exercise..

What might be problem .. ??
Any advice is deeply appreciated..

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am not a doctor, but it sounds to me like you need to stay on a low fat diet, and get yourself check for diebetes.  This can also make your trigliserites high.  I hope this is not your problem, but, I would strongly suggest you get it checked.
Best to you.
Helpful - 0
High triglycerides and intolerance to high fat foods, with discomforting cramps and a bloated, gassy abdomen afterward could also be associated with pancreas problems.  I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for the appropriate testing.
Helpful - 0
You DEFINITELY need to make an appt. with a good gastroenterologist! Don't wait.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem