Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pink Rash, Side Pain , Tan stools, Pale Skin.

I get pains under my right side ribs, I am not sure if its a liver, gall bladder, Colon, or muscle pain etc .
My urine is kind of orange most days but not always, I have low energy levels and my muscles feel sore ...this is worst in the mornings.
I get spazmodic mild bowel mucus with tan colored diareah and constipation.
I have a pink rash that appeared at the same time as my other symptoms that covers my upper back and shoulders,neck, the rear flank of my ribs on both sides, My face and the back of my hands just to name a few locations... this rash comes and goes but because i am very drawn out and pale this rash is noticeable... all my symptoms are timed together and have existed for 6 months.
No Urgent bowel motions.
No feacal Blood.
No jaundice.
No hernia or Ulcers
No weight problem.
Ive had a patch test done on my skin and its fine.
Im male - early 30's - smoker - non drinker without history.

Any clues? or am i just having a panic attack over nothing?
Thankyou for your time.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
To each his own belief.  I will always promote a healthy way to treat an illness.  Especially when that was the only option left for me because it was impossible to get my daughter diagnosed and I had to keep her alive while I sought a diagnose.  You can't get a prescription for parasites unless the test comes out positive.  The labs only test for 4 types of parasites and there are many more than that.  The first test was with a gastroenterologist and I just brought in a stool sample in a container.  I guess the lab ran a culture.  The other three tests were done by my daughters pediatricians office.  One person told me to refridgerate it and that was wrong.  The next test sat to long before the lab picked it up, so it was probably inconclusive.  So maybe one test was done right.  It still came back negative.  It has now been a year and let me tell you something.  If it wasn't for the herbs and vitamins and natural products my daughter has been taking she would of perished.  She has been extremely ill from a parasite infection.  Most people are ill with parasites and don't know what's wrong with them.  If you choose to believe this is not so, I am not going to force feed you.  I know by my life experience this past year that parasites are an epidemic right now in the U.S.  I know of 2 other people that are going through the same thing as my daughter and can't be diagnosed. They've had multiple tests done and the doctor can't figure it out. Why can't the medical professions explain what IBS is.  No one knows what causes it and why it happens.  I believe it's because the body is on toxic overload.  Mucous is toxins and the stronger your stools smell the more bacteria and toxins you have in your intestines. A healthy body does not produce mucous and constipation with headaches, gurgly noises in the stomache, bloating and blocked gas.  Thank God for the herbal remedies to rid the body of toxins and parasites that help restore health naturally.  What would I have done without them.
Helpful - 1
PARASITES!!  get checked for parasites.  Don't depend on just any lab to diagnose this.  It is hard to diagnose!!  I had 4 parasite tests come back negative that were done by Quest Labs.  I am now working with Great Smokies Diagnost Lab and paying for the work myself.  You can try your doctor and the lab he/she uses and see how it comes out.  Chances are it will be negative and chances are you have parasites.  I can't believe how many people are contracting this in the U.S.  It has become an epidemic.  IBS = Parasites
Helpful - 1
28293 tn?1213136950
Unheard,
If I were you, I would go to the doctor and ask for a simple blood test called a "liver panel".
A liver panel checks several things, such as ALT, AST, Alkaline Phosphatase, Bilirubin, GGT, etc.

If you have any liver problem (causing tan stools and pain under your rib).....the test will show it (your ALT & AST will be high).

If you have a gallbladder problem (causing pain under your rib).....the test will show it (your Alkaline Phosphatase & GGT will be high).

The test is simple (they just draw some blood out of your arm), and it could put your mind at ease.
If the tests do show anything out of the ordinary, probably the next step would be an Ultrasound (Sonogram).

Hope this helps.

Helpful - 0
The parasite diagnosis is nonsense.  It's promoted by the herbal drug market and totally devoid of any real data to back it up.  Besides, if you have received four negative tests on parasites, why would you insist that you have them.  Focusing on your body parts usually causes pain, tingling, stomach and skin problems...I agree with Sparta for the most part.
Helpful - 0
The parasite diagnosis is nonsense.  It's promoted by the herbal drug market and totally devoid of any real data to back it up.  Besides, if you have received four negative tests on parasites, why would you insist that you have them.  Focusing on your body parts can cause all kinds of anxiety reactions from tingling to rashes to stomach disorders.  Do get the pain checked out but I agree with Sparta for the most part.
Helpful - 0
I sorta get the same thing. I was told it was just IBS with a touch of hypertension.

I had a colonoscopy and I had some areas of mild inflamation, but all biopies were negative for any IBD or Cancer.

Could be from food reaction or stress. Get tested for your sanity but I don't think you have anything to worry about. IBS seems to be more a real thing then medicine wants to admit. With our lifestyles and stress, hypertension is a very big factor.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem