Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pains in stomach and lower back

Hello, I have been having a problem for the last month. It started with pains in my lower back (each side). Now it seems to have moved forward toward my stomach area. I seem to have a lot of gas and indigestion and my pains are diffinitely worse after I eat. My lower back pains are starting to lessen. I went to the doctor who thought it might be kidney stones but the urine sample came out fine. The past few days I have been taking Gas-X after I eat and it does seem to help. If it is just gas why would this be happening now out of the blue and what do I do to stop it? I also started jogging this week figuring exercise couldn't hurt.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What do you think is causing your problem?
Helpful - 0
Sounds just like my problem..my pains came out of the blue also.  When I went to the dr. all my tests came out fine. Now, Im making an appt to a Gastro dr.  You might want to do the same before the pain gets worse, especially after I eat.  Mine got so bad it was hard to breathe and it was painful all the way up my spine. Im only 23, I didnt think I should be having these problems so young. Good luck to you!  Hope you figure out what is wrong, I think I have finally figured out my problem...thank goodness.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem