Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

PLEASE HELP

My 7 year old son has ben being sick around twice a week since the first week in November,he is feeling sick nearly all day long and has constant wind around every minuite  wich is unbalivable,i never knew anyone could pruduce that much wind.His bowels are opening around 2 or 3 times a day  small amounts of yellow water or thin snake like amount which are brown,he is a very pale white and grey colour at the moment.I have visited the doctors and hospital,and christmas eve took him back.he has had blood took,stool sample,urine sample and a stomache x ray.I am waiting for the hospital to get in touch with me with his results but he seems to be getting steadily worse is there anything i can give him to help all this wind?he also has pains in the bottom half towards the middle of his stomache,im a bit worried to give him anything for the wind incase i make his problem worse as we dont know what it is at the moment,Adam is also lactose intollerant and on the diet for that.He has been sick today and yesterday and it always seems to be brown water he throws up  before he is sick he has an enormouse burp aswell.Any help would be great as im  really worried about him and dont know what to do with him for the best.The doctor who has done the tests on him at the hospital was going to keep him in but there were no gastro doctors on duty apart from emergency operations.So i am waiting for them to get back in touch with me now.Does anyone have a clue whats wrong because everyone seems to be baffled by him.
PLEASE HELP
             Joanna from Manchester
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi,
   got back to the hospital,all tests they have done have come back negative? so i suppose thats a good thing in one way but in another i still dont know what  was causing the sickness and wind.Adam has been fine since the 29th of December now so hopefully whatever was wrong has sorted itself out.Many thanks for advice given.
                  Joanna
Helpful - 0
I don't know if this could be related but in july my 4 yr old had a vein that ruptured in his tonsels and he was vomiting brown fluid but never complained of a sore throat and he had gas and soft stool also with fever may not be related but thought it might or could be
Helpful - 0
Thanks i will let you know how i get on with him.
Helpful - 0
Usually brown fluid could be old blood in his stomach...he could have reflux causing esophageal or stomach irritation....I would have him checked soon and make sure they know the color of his vomit....let us know how he is....
Helpful - 0
Think i will be taking him back in the morning anyway,I think they checked for that around 2 weeks ago.Thanks anyway.
Helpful - 0
Could it be his appendix?  I think that I would go and see a Gastro doctor. ASAP.  If it is a good doctor he will fit you in. See if there is a Pediatric Gastro doctor in your area.  Let us know.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Forum

Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem