Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

give and get emotional support Group

a place for all to come and help other medhelp members with ALL and ANY life issues, rather it be family, money, job, or even your car breaking down, whatever you are in need of talking about and recieving a little emotional support.
I'm a 47 year old female who from the ages of 7 to 10 was sexually abused by my brother who was 10 years older than me.At the time I didn...
Hey everyone, my name is Lee, i am a 25 year old male. I am a recovering drug addict, i have almost 100 clean days. I was kidnapped for a...
Hey everyone, as you all know I have had some sudden problems that are taking from the time i whould like to spend on here, because of th...
Hey everyone, Thank you for joining this new group. I want to welcome everyone and introduce my ideas for this group. I know that we all...
i want to write my problem...i don't know whether you can help me or not!...but if you help me,i'll be really glad and thankful:)...pleas...
I think i figured out a little of why my Phobia of getting cancer and just dying sky rockted. It happened a little after my grandmother d...
I guess this is kinda a vent. These last few years have been bad and im not saying there isnt good time because their are. In the last ye...
Hi!!! I am officially tired of dealing with the fears of HIV.....for some reason i believe that I have it even though I was told I had no...
I have people around me who love me but i feel so alone i need someone who love me in ways that my parents can not. I have so many probl...
i can't sleep, i have nightmares and when i do sleep i dream of combat & being in the military again
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.