Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

granulomatous mastitis Group

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
So I have a doctor who knows this sickness well. There is a study on it in a hospital not far from me so I am grateful for it being take...
Anyone know of anything can try to help heal wound? Tried clay which has really helped with drainage and pain but need something to help...
So I've been diagnosed with igm about 2 months ago. I'm 23&live in Oregon. I did a few biopsies , mammogram, MRI, what felt like a millio...
I have sent this message to a few of you from this forum. I hope to hear back from somebody soon, but if not maybe someone will respond h...
Hello, I was researching a few months ago, looking for something to try for our disease. I have refused taking oral medications, inclu...
Hi - it is me, JoJo45. I originally started this forum five years ago. I had three episodes of IGM in my left breast. It was undoubt...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.