Aa
A
A
Close
granulomatous mastitis Group
This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
41 - 60 (of 504) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am trying to find someone to chat with. After 3 weeks of thinking of have inflammatory breast cancer the biopsy has come back negative....
2 answers |
In May 2014 I felt a lump in my right breast and have had ultrasound, mri and biopsy done and was referred to a general surgeon who did a...
1 answer |
Hi All, I was suffering with GM and did the surgery and recovering at the moment. However, for the moment having steroids tablet. Now I ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, I have just been to see my new consultant after being diagnosed with gm last week. As I expected, he had started me on hig...
10 answers |
10804823 tn?1412927133
I am so glad to have found this forum! IGM is so rare that most of the medical community doesn't know what IGM is. I am 57. I was also...
5 answers |
Hello ladies, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences. I am waiting on results of my second biopsy to confirm...
4 answers |
So shortly after getting GM I started to lose hair but in the past month I noticed I lose soooooooooooo much more hair now. My bangs are...
5 answers |
Have any of my IGM sisters here ever successfully breastfed after diagnosis? I breastfed my first two babies, and I really want to do th...
Hello everyone! Its been 3 years since I recovered. I initially was diagnosed during my second pregnancy at 5 months. My son was 4 months...
4 answers |
Hi I am new member and suffering with this disease for last 7 mnths. I am happy to find this forum as someone is there to understand my c...
10 answers |
I can't believe that I found this forum. Like everyone else (it seems), my doctors know nothing about this condition and are unsure how t...
7 answers |
I wanted to write about my experiences with granulomatous mastitis here because this forum helped me so much when I felt really bad. It ...
I am a newbie to this group. Was just recently diagnosed with IGM after 4 months of a variety of doctors not knowing what was going on. ...
1 answer |
Has anyone actaully been diagnosed with an underlying cause or autoimmune disease? I had a bunch of tests done by a Rhuematologist, who f...
Hello :) I found this forum so helpful when I was researching and trying to figure out what the heck was going on in my boob. I wanted t...
1 answer |
Hello I have been living with this since April 13,2014.Woke up that day feeling like I had the flu and my left breast swollen like a wat...
5265722 tn?1402527432
Hello Everyone, I was so glad to find this forum when I did back when I was first going through this ordeal with GM. I had not logge...
2 answers |
I had my BS lance a puffy red patch on my breast that looked like it would explode soon and my breast felt and feels so much better alrea...
Hello everyone, I am new to this group. Here is a little about me. I am 32 years old with a 3-year-old boy & a10-week old girl. I had an ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Romo1113 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
Blank
Amy_2016 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 08
Blank