Aa
A
A
Close
granulomatous mastitis Group
This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
81 - 100 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have read recently that prednisone can hinder wound healing, my question is then, why do they prescribe it when the disease causes absc...
1 answer |
Hi all! I have had GM since July 2012..I wonder if takes more than 2 years to go away..it is much better now, but not sure if the breas...
2 answers |
Hi I'm a new user who found this community when trying to figure out how to treat my idiopathic granulomatous mastitis. Fortunately, my ...
9 answers |
7442433 tn?1390854429
Hi, I was diagnosed with GM 2 months ago, a month before that I got that painful Erythema Nodosum, which went away..Now I still have the ...
3 answers |
I am a 41 year old mum of two living in Auckland, NZ and have had this disease since March 2013. I have been on antibiotics for that tim...
1 answer |
I have always wanted implants one day. And since being diagnosed with this, I was wondering if that is possible. I was considering gettin...
1 answer |
I have granulomatous mastitis and I have 23 april operation , the Dr gave me 2 option . One is to make TRAM-Lappenplastik and the ot...
1 answer |
Hi everyone! Diagnosed with IGM 8 months ago. Right breast. I just had my second flare up aside from the first which is when I was dx....
7 answers |
Hello All, Little about me.. I’m 32 year old with one 4 year old girl. Yesterday I got diagnosed with this scary disease GM. After 7 w...
9 answers |
Anyone ever had bartholin cysts/abscesses??? It's the gland on either side of the vagina opening. I have been getting them for a few year...
2 answers |
I have 2 other "updates" on here, somewhere... Quick background: I discovered a lump in my right breast in 2008 (?) and had a lumpecto...
10 answers |
Hi Everyone! I was a GM patient for 2 and a half year and from last year April I have tried homeopathic treatment and I am recovering ...
4 answers |
Hi Everyone I'm so glad finding this group! My GM story started in Nov2013 on my right b. I live in Germany and I have a 3 yrs old tod...
1 answer |
I'm a bit freaked out... I was just diagnosed with GM about 2 weeks ago. Every little change or symptom I have makes me very anxious and ...
2 answers |
What is the best way to use this oil? I'm using it topically but only for a few days. I don't have an abscess and I haven't had my lump b...
1 answer |
Just curious if anyone had found success with taking methotrexate? It seems like all the doctors want to use methotrexate to treat it, s...
5860291 tn?1379195535
Now when I read people's posts about using all this steroid and doing mastectomy, I think I am so very lucky to have an aunt who is an ex...
9 answers |
Hey all, So I apparently have had an untreated Staph infection since November (untreated because my doctor cultured it but failed to e...
4 answers |
5860291 tn?1379195535
Sorry, am copy pasting from my homeopathy post: A least try the diet. Try to eat in a way as if you are detoxifying. I eat tapioca co...
7297290 tn?1389939528
Hello Everybody, I am so happy I found this forum. In November at the time my period started I noticed my left breast was very sore,...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
jemao joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 17
Blank
jemao joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 16