Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

granulomatous mastitis Group

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.
Hi - I was just diagnosed 2 weeks ago with IGM via my pathology report. My doctor said that he has never treated this disease in 15 years...
Hi everyone It has been awhile since I posted on here. October will be my 2 year mark of being recovered from GMI. I suffered for ...
I've just been diagnosed with GM, after only being symptomatic for 2 weeks (I'm lucky to have great medical care in the Boston area). Th...
I have a few questions: 1. Have you healed from GM or do you currently still have a mass and/or abscesses? 2. Are you on birth con...
Hi! I was diagnosed recently and most days I feel no pain. When I do have pain it is a burning sensation that doesn't quit for a while. I...
I just got diagnosed with GM last week after 7 months of treat of antibiotics and 3 biopsies in total. All this while the doc wasn't able...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.