Aa
A
A
Close

help get off pills please Group

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

41 - 60 (of 47) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, i have been here before, not here on the site but in my life. I am getting ready to quite my percocet use. I'm up to about 100mg a day between snorting and taking. Is cold Turkey best? or Tapering? How long will I feel bad?
  Posted
i cant figure out how to get my replies
  Posted
1244413 tn?1268517730
I have been on 9 different types of pain medicines and through 14 surgeries since I was hit as a pedrestrian crossing the street in 2005. The young adult driving shattered my bladder and I now have pins, plates, screws, and a rod in my ...
  Posted
My doctor was not as much help as I hoped, she told me to continue tapering like i am but that i could not quit cold turkey this is killing me i do suffer horrendous chronic pain but i would rather be in pain than my baby be born addicte...
  Posted
Can anyone tell me how to get off of these cold turkey? I was put on them for a herniated disc and pinched nerve in my lower back. I have 3 small children i have to live for and I only took what was prescribed and nothing more, but when ...
  Posted
I am (was) addicted to methadone. I took it to get off vicadin and it was cheaper. Big mistake! I have aplastic anemea which is a rare bone marrow diesese where my body doesn't produce enough blood and I've been in the hospital for weeks...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
Blank
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Blank
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14