Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thread and answers

Does anyone know whether a person has to post a NEW thread with every  NEW question/answer to a question? Seems like I get responses to my question, but then when I RESPOND..the "session" is ended. Do I have to respond AGAIN in a NEW THREAD as opposed to just answering back and forth in the same thread? Thanks.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks, David! I find the immunology articles quite interesting,if only I could understand all they say...
Helpful - 0
You've asked alot of tough questions in your post down below. I haven't had the time this weekend to try and look at anything, but if you can give me a bit (could take a while), I'll try and dig up whatever I can and post here anything of relevance. But as 'willing' said, at this point in time there may not be alot in the way of definitive answers to many of them.

TnHepGuy
Helpful - 0
if the thread has not reached the 50th comment, you should be able to continue the back and forth until it reaches that number. The forum gets from 6 to 8 new threads a day, and if someone clicks on post a question and does not use it, that slot gets lost for the day. That does not seem to happen with the post a comment button. It is best to utilize existing threads to the maximum, since the threads are so limited.
If you have a  question, do not wait until you can open a thread, it might take you forever, better to post it in a current thread and in the 'to" field titled it, to call attention to it.
Helpful - 0
you should be able to just "post a comment" below in the same thread, kindof like a conversation going back and forth... each thread has usually 35-40 comments, and we are only allowed so many threads a day.  We all hijack threads when it seems like the topic is covered, or if we have a burning comment, or well just feel the need to express.  I have also heard you are limited on the number of new threads an individual can start, but I haven't seen any evidence of that..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community

Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.