Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chest, discomfort, abdomin pain, and many more symptoms

Dear all,

Now I am in get in troube, I have so many symptoms arises since:
Headache, chest discomfort and hurting, headache, fatigue, abdomin pain and hurting,leg hurting, unusual cold, muscle aches, eye burning, sore throat (spots in the throat), short breathness, and mouth....................weight loss,
And I have diagnosed that I had no any std's desease but I am confusing in Hep B, and had vaccine Ist and second and third is
remaining what kind of test should I do and Which kind of desease is this?? Which kind of doctor should I contact???

Please help me if you have any ideas?????????????????????????????
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks to everyone!
Helpful - 0
wow man yu definately need to see another doc!!!i have had a penis for 50 yrs and never witnessed blood from it....and its not like i don't pay attention!...so many symptoms must make life less than optimal-Go see a Good,concerned,qualified doctor;get a complete physical and GOOD LUCK...
Helpful - 0
Souonds like you need a good internist and NOW. You may have to start at the emergency room.
You will need a bunch of tests to find out what is going on.
Good luck and feel better soon.
Helpful - 0
Thank you for the recommend those sites: But I do not what to do???

I am more symptoms yet: yawn and now hurting my kidney also. Some symptoms arises since long time like unusual cold, eye hurting which has since many years and and after one and half year I had started chest pain also and I have diagnosed my hurt,
std desease, chest which was good. Around two years before blood is came from my penius and doctor said that this is normal and you do not have to worry and in that time my abdomin, lever, bladder was okay but after time passing I have more symptoms occuring and even very difficult, every where in body is hurting................................................

And I had my blood and they said that you have blood infection but I do not what kind of infection was that.

What to do?????????????
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.