Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

IN-ACTIVE Hepatitis B food restriction and Supplement

to all inactive hep B. (aprdon my english)

Do we have to take care of the food intake, any food restrcition or maybe sumpplement that we need?
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I really thank you so much. When i read your letter i have more energy for the future. Sometimes i really feel like to give up. Now, i always feel like vomiting because of this Hep B. Now i am on medication. Sometimes i really depressed. There is nobody to tell my feeling. Not to feel like to tell. Feel like crying. Want to get encourge from somebody....

Take care...God Bless You ....

MG Hlaing
Helpful - 0
Thanks you guys are GREAT....I need more poeple like you guys.....
I think this is best medicine :-) May God bless us all ...
Take care
Helpful - 0
163305 tn?1333668571
I was diagnosed with Hep C and cirrhosis in Sept. 2005. I'm 52 and have probably had it for 30+ years. My husband was also tested. He too has Hep C but his blood work and ultrasound were all normal. He's 60. If he hadn't been tested because of me, he probably would've gone to his grave and not known he had it at all. Relax , take a deep breath. I have a good friend with AIDS who not only met a partner but the partner is not infected and they are happily in love. Good luck.
Helpful - 0
to be honest with kakatua i am pretty scared of this virus even though i am inactive. I don't know how i am going to get married!! you know, you have to tell the person you want to marry about your illness otherwise you would feel guilty all time. God, it is too much for me to bear. I hope things will go perfect for all of us. kakatua please pray for us. I'll pray for you.

Helpful - 0
Hi Jim, no I didnt do the biopse,according to the doc. my lab result is great. I dont need to do anything.
My SGPT, and all etc-etc is good.
Do I need to worry about this HBV? other than routine check up every 6 months ?

Helpful - 0
They never recommend a liver biopsy for inactive HepB carriers since the liver regenerates itself when the virus is inactive.

Why are you worried so much about this? There are over 350,000,000 people on this planet that are Hep B carriers. Do you read about 350,000,000 people dying?

The chances of something going bad are less than 1 percent. If you want to live your life worrying about those odds then there are a whole host of things you should worry about first.
Helpful - 0
For example if you are male, chances are 1 out 3 you will get cancer in your lifetime. Do you worry about this?
Helpful - 0
Hi Kakatua. first of all your English is very good. i just wanted to ask you if you ever had a biopsy done. I am thinking of doing one as i want to know where I am at.
Helpful - 0
Though this is an old article dates back to 2000, but still provid some pretty clear guidelines on food consumptions...

www.hepb.org/pdf/HEPBnews29.pdf
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.