Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

mental health chats Group

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.
Welcome to mental health chats group. Hope that you like it here. I wanted to do a new welcome for new members and for people who have be...
I think I have a paranoia problem, but I'm only 15. I find it really hard to trust any of my friends, I tend to have stages of when i thi...
Hi, I was just wondering how other people deal with there anxiety.
Im 14 and female and recently over the last month ive been stuck in never ending tiredness. Even if ive gotten a good 10-12 hour sleep, i...
I am so sick of these seizures medicine not working I wish the world would disappear!! No hope on Lamictal XR 600 mg told therapist hope ...
Is there any kind of chat room on here for people ready to go out of their mind, due to chronic pain and mental stress?
Here's the story: My grandmother is currently in the hospital for a busted hip from a fall and for the last few days she has been goin...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.