Aa
A
A
Close
mental health chats Group
I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.
1 - 20 (of 165) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Welcome to mental health chats group. Hope that you like it here. I wanted to do a new welcome for new members and for people who have be...
5 answers |
my mother have problems in her brain , she's age 50 , and recently have done MRI in brain . the report said : "evidence of old lacunar ...
15391201 tn?1440272951
I have been taking : 1.CLONAZEPAM 0.5 MG *2 2. CLONAZEPAM 2 MG *1 3. OXCARBEZIPINE 450 MG *2 4. RISPERIDONE 0.5 MG *1 5. ESCITALOPRA...
I was wondering if there was a term or something to actually call what I seem to constantly find myself doing, I can put myself into very...
i'm paranoid about loosing brain cells, be it by walking down the street and being exposed to exhaust gases, second hand smoking, using a...
1 answer |
10409592 tn?1412599974
I have had what I would describe as vocal tics since I was about eight. I would always have to make some sort of noise to feel okay. I ne...
10409592 tn?1412599974
I have had what I would describe as vocal tics since I was about eight. I would always have to make some sort of noise to feel okay. I ne...
Hi, Can anyone help me with much needed advice on Venlafaxine withdrawal. I have currently been reducing my dosage over the last 6 mo...
These things sound unrelated but they are not. I recently spent about a month getting internet quotes for a new car. I became friendly...
Hello All, I just joined this group today so not sure who is who or how much interaction happens in this particular group but I wanted ...
1 answer |
I don't believe I have a panic or anxiety disorder so what else could it be?
1 answer |
what can anyone tell me about the way people can affecy your motor reflexes and saccades?
I think I have a paranoia problem, but I'm only 15. I find it really hard to trust any of my friends, I tend to have stages of when i thi...
3 answers |
hi all :-)i am new on this forum mental health chats,i really just want to say hello and how is everyone else,i feel very lonely inside m...
1 answer |
4609698 tn?1357145254
Hi, I was just wondering how other people deal with there anxiety.
2 answers |
why is it if i miss just one dose of my zoloft 50mg (i take at night) I am very mean the next day?
5863312 tn?1375667196
I have been in my relationship for 2 yrs. He was the friend of my ex b.f., who use to have g.fs on the side. My b.f. knew about it. When...
Im 14 and female and recently over the last month ive been stuck in never ending tiredness. Even if ive gotten a good 10-12 hour sleep, i...
2 answers |
2133558 tn?1368831758
I am so sick of these seizures medicine not working I wish the world would disappear!! No hope on Lamictal XR 600 mg told therapist hope ...
2 answers |
4397957 tn?1354284522
Is there any kind of chat room on here for people ready to go out of their mind, due to chronic pain and mental stress?
8 answers |
2125571 tn?1335222415
Here's the story: My grandmother is currently in the hospital for a busted hip from a fall and for the last few days she has been goin...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
newmanandjimmy commented on Adding Abilify
Jul 12
5964378 tn?1381342972
Blank
LiliaMC commented on Natastron's status
Jun 20
5964378 tn?1381342972