Aa
A
A
Close

mental health chats Group

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

21 - 40 (of 165) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had many unsuccessful relationships and attemptys at relationships in the past leading to disapointments and heartbreaks, but I remained persistent and a few months ago I met someone who I really hit it off with. In the course of ...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself. I am 33 years old, married to my soulmate for almost 8 years, and we have one son who is almost 7 and who deals with ADHD and sensory integration disorder. My husband is in the Navy and between ...
  Posted
Hey I was diagnosed with bipolar in 2003 when my mom passed away. I have had voices, cutting, being paranoid people are chasing me around the country ever since I was a kid. Recently the voices have gotten really loud and they happen dai...
  Posted
I'm very worried about my son. I don't know why this is happening but he's hearing voices and whispering and yelling. I've never known there to be anything like this in either sides of the families. He's embarrassed. He just told me ...
  Posted
1696489 tn?1370825574
This is not a question. It is an odyssey of anxiety and depression. My hope is that maybe something in ths will help someone in need of something that actually worked for me. My childhood was perfect, I was the baby of the family, wit...
  Posted
1696489 tn?1370825574
hi, I am BluCrystal, but you may call me Blu. The best way for you to get to know me is by reading a story that I have posted in a few different areas here. It is called My Psych Ward Story. It is long, but please take a few minutes t...
  Posted
can anyone tell me if it's real ? Is mid thirties too early for one? Is it a mental health condition or something else? How can we deal with it in our family?
  Posted
does anyone have bipolar??
  Posted
I recently was prescribed 25mg of zoloft for my bad anxiety. I have a huge phobia and anxiety about dizziness. I am constantly worried I will get dizzy and sometimes I do. Not true vertigo but weird dizziness when i move my head...but no...
  Posted
Here is the thing I am a very anxious person. I have 2 and aso other have to calm my anxieties over little things. That also make me very indecisive even over little things. I decide things impulsively when i do decide thinking for a lon...
  Posted
5178752 tn?1364780360
I've got so many of the issues going on inside my head. I feel like i'm dying a slow death!!
  Posted
I'm new to this group. As someone who experienced depression first hand, I decided to join this group because I thought I could perhaps offer some suggestions to cope with depression. We're all in this world to help each other and give...
  Posted
I often find myself thinking about events that have either happened on the present day, or in the past, and long after they have happened. It's like I get fixated on these thoughts, and I can't stop thinking about them, whether it's abou...
  Posted
1937063 tn?1324243189
hi i ran out of medication a week ago and since then i've been feeling amazing. like better than i've felt a LONG time. idk why this is. i was on wellbutrin 300mg and seroquel 150mg for my depression. the only negative affect i've had...
  Posted
DOSE ANYONE HAVE CONVERSION DISORDER,I SEE FOUR OF EVERTHING OUT OF BOTH EYES.
  Posted
Not a question but I just wanted to let you all know that my cousin committed suicide.
  Posted
Bpd
Hello. To all the ppl. Out. There. I was wondering. If. There tips u could give me on. My. Disorder. Bpd. Thanks
  Posted
Hello, I am new to this so I hope I get it right. My son is 19. He is extremely bright and has many interests. He was functioned well until about 2 years ago. He was in AP classes getting good grades, involved with Band and had friends b...
  Posted
4430210 tn?1354678316
Hi! I am new to this all, but here's my question: I'm 15 years of age and I like a guy that's the same age, but he has autism. Does anyone have any advise on what I should do or how I should act when around him? Thanks, Jackie(Jay)
  Posted
Hey going to finally write an update on whats happened in my life. This will be in many parts. The last time I posted about this was back in Febuary 2010. So a lot has happened since then. This is updated from a post I wrote called the e...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31