Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

has ne1 heard of or used this site?

hi, i take a lot of supplements and found this site. i was wondering if anyone has heard of or used this site? they let u make your own custom pack with whatever u want. just wanted some feedback before i tried it.
    www.vuru.com
(sorry, i don't know how to make it a clicky)

thanks in advance
=)
-Ronald-
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
When a person takes a bunch of supplements each day and for whatever reason would like to have them in a convient pouch this is the site for them.  For a fee, they will take the vitamins and supplements and put them into a pouch for you. Each pouch is one day's worth of supplements. You don't have to have all the bottles around and if you travel, just pop pre-packaged pouches a few into the bag and off you go.  You really pay for the convience of this, too.  When I checked it out and for the convience of packing it up for you, you are paying roughly twice the price for the supplements that you would if you bought it by the bottle. It bothers me tha someone has opened all my bottles and handled the pills.  It leaves alot of room for error. Another problem I can see is that the pills are labeled on the package, but unless you can identify them by sight, you don't know which one is which. If one of the capsules comes apart, all the pills are now covered with it and you may not know what "it" is.  If you have money to burn, go for it.
Helpful - 0
those are good points... i hadn't thought about it that much. conveience is a pretty big deal for me. I travel all the time for work. i just tried it. to be honest, i really want the convenience.

i was suprised by one thing. i actually got 12% off when completed my purchase. I'm sure there are cheaper places to get the stuff but i haven't looked for them.  

i should get the packs in about a week. thanks for giving me your advice and help. i'll let everyone know how it turns out after I've used them for a while.

stay tuned...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Nutrition Community

Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.