Aa
A
A
Close

questions and concerns Group

I had a doctor's appointment the other day and forgot to mention to the doctor about a concern. Maybe someone or here can give some advise? About a week ago or so, I blew my nose and nothing but blood came out. Now I'm not know for having bloody noses, in fact I have never had one in my life (to the best of my knowledge) and I was told by a couple people, including my mom, that it's just the dry air. (I mean I do live in Colorado, it does get very dry here) but I have lived here for over 10 years and have never had this happen to me. So this was very frightening to me. Note every once in a while when I blew my nose, there's a little bit of blood. Nothing to worry about though, but that first time, there was quite a bit. Anyone know if this happens during pregnancy, or what might have caused it, and if it its something to worry about? Again,I know people get them, it's normal, but I have never had one in my life...why now?

1 - 20 (of 7) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi I am 15 years old and I have these bumps under the head of my penis at first I thought I had an STD but I have never had sex before and most STD's are painful but the bumps don't hurt me they don't pop or bother me in any way I am not...
  Posted
i am on avelox 5 days but i cough up a lot of thick green or yellow flegm when is this going to stop. as i am not taking anymore avelox ciproflaxin and avelox is the same
  Posted
i am on avelox 5 days but i cough up a lot of thick green or yellow flegm when is this going to stop. as i am not taking anymore avelox
  Posted
I HAVE THIS ISSUE OF YELLOWING IN THE CREASES OF MY EYES - IT GOES FROM THE MIDDLE TO THE INNER CORNER OF MY EYE,. DOC SAYS IT'S AGE AND THINNER SKIN BUT I DON'T THINK SO....ANYBODY EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS IS CAUSED BY? IT LOOKS LIKE...
  Posted
In getting cramps under my belly what should I do
  Posted
Hi, I'm in Canada and I recently had a full medical check with x-rays on lungs, hear rate measured, blood sample and urine sample. Well about 1,5 month later (last week) the doctor's office calls and says the doctor wants to discuss the...
  Posted
I had a doctor's appointment the other day and I forgot to ask about a concern that I had, maybe someone out here can help me? About a week ago or so, I blew my nose and nothing but blood came out. Now I'm not know for having bloody...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Stephystephxo joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 16
Blank
Bby_jesus joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 05