real paranormal activity Group

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

1 - 20 (of 69) questions
I've been looking for a site where I can share my experience and possibly get some feedback from people who may have experienced a similar phenomena. I can assure you all I'm not crazy, and my girlfriend has even bore witness to what I'm...
Skeptical83 | Last answer
Does anyone have any REAL stories about spirits they have seen/encountered? If so, please post them below and put where and how long ago they were. Thanks.
anonymousbeliever | Last answer
my mates mum died 2 days ago, her sister died a week before at the same time on the same day of the week, (Friday 2:40), she died on his oldest sister's birthday. We had a barbeque last night at his house, (2 days after she died) and lig...
vigo94 | Last answer
Does anyone know if a wendigo can take the form of a shadowy form?
I was wondering if there was anyone on here who has actually experienced any kind of supernatural activities? I'm not sure just what I am, but I do have the abilities to pick up on beings. I can also pick up on what they are wanting t...
ThaisH | Last answer
I have recently moved back to my parents place while my new fiance and I wait for our new place to be ready. Its been almost 4 months now. I grew up here so I have never really been "scared" in this house. I have never got any weird vibe...
pizzha | Posted
My husband and I have been doing paranormal investigating for over 8 years. We have experienced all kinds of strange things. We have been on radio and national TV with our experiences. I would be glad to answer any questions, if I am abl...
zigsmom | Last answer
Hello I just need some advice, a few years ago I had weird things happening to me I was waking up every night and seeing a man at the bottom of my bed and just thought it was a dream but then things started getting worse and even more we...
Laurenamy11 | Last answer
Hello, I’ve worked as a RN for many years and have had some odd experiences. One thing that occurred frequently was what I call Blue Lights. (I'm not sure what the given name is for this) Many times when I was walking down the hallway ...
crackerjack4u2 | Last answer
I am a cvicu nurse and I have watched a few people die but I have seen a gold amber light ini the room right before two of my patients died. I read an article on this forum that was written back in 2010 of someone having similar experien...
Crickett777 | Posted
I made a major change in my life that allowed me to experience more paranormal occurrences but specifically more ESP situations, for a lack of a better word. Quite often and with no degree of accuracy, a random thought will run through ...
brice1967 | Posted
The other night was sleeping in my bed. My husband was next to me, and I thought it was just him. I woke up and he was facing the other way. I clearly had a hand on my back and I felt an energy go up my back. I can't explain it, but I...
teddybears4ever2 | Last answer
Okay soo latley I been seeing things, the other week I seen an orb kind of like baby bluish and an energy of some sort in white around! That same day my boyfriend visited the graveyard! It was hovering over him then just disappeared! An...
happy_mommy_91 | Last answer
I had an entity pop up in my kitchen. Can anyone tell me y it chose mine? I would like to chat on this subject if we can get one going.
adams48 | Last answer
One day in my teens I ditched out of school with my cousin. We decided to go to the Cemetery to smoke. We had her radio on with just the regular am/fm radio and as we we're driving through all of a sudden the stereo went crazy. There wer...
Nitsuj242 | Last answer
I had renal failure and heart failure back in 2004. While in the ICU. The nurse's and Drs tell me that I am going to have a hard night ahead of me they are going to need to drain all the potassium out of my blood(along with possible hear...
deedee333 | Last answer
We are looking for people/families in Los Angeles who truly believe their home is haunted. We are offering decent compensation for your time: to show our host what happened and allow our paranormal team to examine the house and help. Pl...
Ashg123 | Posted
I'm trying to find a way to say this without sounding like or looking like a nut case. Does anyone know how to better develop ones psychic ability? I've tried (this is the 5th time) to explain what I am talking about. Most of this a...
brice1967 | Last answer
Is this group still active? I have 44 yrs. of study and investigations, plus have lived in 2 haunted houses and have been able to see the other-side since a small child. I can answer all the questions so far posted and will try to answer...
verdenango | Last answer
I haven't been remembering dreams much for ages, but early yesterday morning had a sudden vivid dream where my friend Peter (who died end of February) came up to me and greeted me. He was quite happy to see me, and we started talking abo...
ginger899 | Last answer
Recent Activity
TheLightSeeker commented on margypops's status
Nov 06
rana64 uploaded new photos
Nov 03
ginger899 commented on Blood Result Levels f...
Oct 24