Aa
A
A
Close

recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

1 - 20 (of 314) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1183618_tn?1277368706
By Darlene Varaleau HIGH DOSE VITAMIN D TREATMENT GETS SILLY (500,000 IU) Non-compliance (failure to take medications) is common both with prescription drugs and vitamins. Pharmaceutical companies and researchers often seek to addr...
bisan | Last answer
1183618_tn?1277368706
Another helpful site,Great videos for Dr.Holick. http://www.5min.com/Tag/dr.+holick
bisan | Last answer
1183618_tn?1277368706
I found this Q while searching,An interesting Q and ans. I worship the sun, so how could I possibly have a vitamin d deficiency? Hmmm. You may be a summer sun worshiper, but you are also a perfect example of why I try to get EVERYO...
bisan | Last answer
1183618_tn?1277368706
A great site;contains very helpful information. An Evidence-Based Review & Clinical Practice Guidance. http://pain-topics.org/pdf/vitamind-report.pdf
bisan | Last answer
1183618_tn?1277368706
I would personally like to welcome everyone to the recovery after vitamin D deficiency. I designed this group to support chronic pain sufferers from vitamin D deficiency and really had no place to go. Get our story out and tell us yo...
bisan | Last answer
Hi all, I also found out I was deficient in Vitamin D. Some of the symptoms were chest pain/tightness (felt like i was having a heart attack) difficulty breathing correctly headaches dizziness muscular pain in the knees arm...
gferg01 | Last answer
1797743_tn?1389217285
Hey there. Here's a little background on me....I was diagnosed with Vitamin D Def back in July of 2011, immediatedly put on the 12 weeks of 50,000 IU/once a week. After taking my last pill, I found myself in the ER two days later with ...
Carla75 | Last answer
So glad I found this group! I was getting tired of maniacally scouring the Internet for information. A little bit of background, I lived a pretty high-stress life through college and grad school and loved it. I had no issues with product...
carbonMk4 | Posted
Hey everyone! I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread solely about updates on peoples progress. We with vdd need all the good news we can get! I started out d therapy in November 2010. I jumped right in with 10,000 iu/ day...
Seattleanne | Last answer
After 6 years of being plain old exhausted all day long, my new doctor tested my vitamin D and it came back at 27ng (30-100) from Labcorp. I have been taking 10,000iu for over 7 weeks now (with Magnesium and a great multi) and I feel no...
AlwaysTired247 | Last comment
I am just finishing my second dose (two months) of vitamin D and for some odd reason still having some symptoms, even new ones. Not sure if they are related but I've been having constant head pressure, chest pain (feels like pain in hea...
TW1985 | Last comment
So glad I found this forum. I was extremely tired and my hair was breaking off. I attributed my symptoms to grief, having lost my mother Dec. 23, 2014. But it just didn't feel right. My body was so heavy, tears would form from the fat...
Sweetpea9805 | Posted
Hello! I've recently received my Vitamin D tests back. I am a low 12, which explains the body aches, fatigue and overall tiredness I've been experienced it. I ran a 1/2 marathon in Paris on March this year. I used to run 3 miles every...
emelyg | Last answer
Hi everyone, I just found this Forum - thanks for creating it! I just found out my Vit D is very low. I have a mysteriously acquired a fracture in my foot and have been been feeling more and more fragile, anxious and very tired. My...
robynann13 | Last answer
1216899_tn?1288573925
With all the sites out there that have info on Vitamin D, their just doesn't seem to be one that has all the symptoms that can accompany vitamin d deficiency. I'm going to list my symptoms, so that others may have some insight, in layman...
johnnymutt | Last answer
Somebody help me!!! Please!! Why am I still experiencing VDD symptoms my level has reached 96ng...okay so here's my story about 6 months ago I started to feel sick...I used to work out a lot and one day I couldn't do it anymore...my ferr...
Runner3613 | Last answer
16041851_tn?1448762887
Hi, I one day out of no where (2 weeks ago) started feeling shortness of breath and having to yawn so much to get a full relief of fresh air. I started to get anxious and going into panic attacks because I couldn't feel a full relief of...
wifemomteacher | Posted
Hello, newbie here. I was recently diagnosed with low VitD with a score of 26. I have started supplements and hope for a steady improvement. I was having issues with muscles weakness/tingling etc. These issues only started a few weeks ag...
loftboy | Posted
I was recently diagnosed with a vitamin D level of 8. My symptoms prior to diagnosis were so varied and myriad, that I honestly just chalked it up to being a worrier or hypochondriac. The physical achiness and fatigue is awful, but I...
Susannah73 | Last answer
What a relief to find this group !! I've been suffering for months now - with increasing muscle pain, creaking joints, waking multiple times at night, loss of concentration, anxiety that hit me out of the blue (never had this before), h...
swgirl | Last answer
Hi, I'm from london england, My doctor told me i was very low on vitaminD. it was 42 nmol/L. 39 being deficiency he said. In the USA, it's read differently i'm told. So he told me to take vitamin D3, any dosage. So i'm taking So...
MarkeAD | Last answer
Hello I was thinking is someone else that is feeling worse around their periods? I have less pain, energy and nausea and other symptoms right before my periods starts but day 4 I just get sick and is laid to bed for a week with no energy...
Helga84 | Last answer
For the past few years, I've had near daily constant fatigue, regardless of how much rest I got. I have also had very limited sun exposure and no supplementation. However this was just a minor inconvenience compared to what i have now. F...
JaredA | Last answer
My aunt recently got a blood test and the results said she was deficient in vitamin d. Could that contribute to her also having a high white blood cell count?
madisonm_7 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
crazeedoglady commented on OMG!!! I AM GOING TO ...
Feb 04
Blank
MJC25 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 23
Blank
carbonMk4 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 22