Aa
A
A
Close
recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group
Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
21 - 40 (of 320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Somebody help me!!! Please!! Why am I still experiencing VDD symptoms my level has reached 96ng...okay so here's my story about 6 months ...
14 answers |
Hello, newbie here. I was recently diagnosed with low VitD with a score of 26. I have started supplements and hope for a steady improveme...
What a relief to find this group !! I've been suffering for months now - with increasing muscle pain, creaking joints, waking multiple t...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm from london england, My doctor told me i was very low on vitaminD. it was 42 nmol/L. 39 being deficiency he said. In the USA...
6 answers |
Hello I was thinking is someone else that is feeling worse around their periods? I have less pain, energy and nausea and other symptoms r...
1 answer |
For the past few years, I've had near daily constant fatigue, regardless of how much rest I got. I have also had very limited sun exposur...
1 answer |
My aunt recently got a blood test and the results said she was deficient in vitamin d. Could that contribute to her also having a high wh...
Hi, My vitamin D was found 13 where as the minimum requirement is 30. I get palpitation if I walk fast a couple of blocks or climb up a f...
Hey guys - Sorry to start a new thread on Vitamin D deficiency. I don't want to hijack anybody elses questions. A quick write up on...
7 answers |
14129786 tn?1433043394
First off hello, and I am so happy that I stumbled upon you all. I am a bit of a mystery to my doctors. I am 42 and have had a known Vit...
Hello all =) I have a very difficult year last year with family and began have anxiety attacks... thankfully I worked hard to resolve ...
Hello All, I am new to this group and was recently diagnosed with Vit. D deficiency, level is at 3. My Dr. said to take OTC Vit. D, ...
3 answers |
The good news is I found a reason for all my health problems - vitamin d deficiency - the bad news is the supplements are making my hair ...
I'm 64 and my Vitamin D Deficiency most likely started many years ago! For 22 years I was on Submarines in the U S Navy then played el...
2 answers |
Just found out two days ago my D level is 9. I have been suffering from heart "thumps" and anxiety, fatigue, frozen shoulder, esophagea...
2 answers |
Hi all Pleased I found this site. I was diagnosed two weeks ago with severe vitamin d deficiency there was no level, it was untraceable...
Hi there my name is Erica. I was diagnosed with JRA (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) when I was 14 years old I am now 28. I have also has ...
2 answers |
I just got diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency. Mine was 8, I was feeling horrible but didn't want to tell anyone because I was really sc...
2 answers |
Hi Everyone, I'm so happy to have found this group. After months of not feeling well, having neurological symptoms (tingles, numbness...
6 answers |
12640051 tn?1426428614
Many overviews, summaries, for 80+ conditions, in 90+ languages. http://www.vitamindwiki.com Hasa 5 minute video (8 languages) Does ...
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Nov 17
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on Jade59's status
Oct 19
168348 tn?1379360675