Aa
A
A
Close
recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group
Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
21 - 40 (of 320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Somebody help me!!! Please!! Why am I still experiencing VDD symptoms my level has reached 96ng...okay so here's my story about 6 months ...
14 answers |
Hello, newbie here. I was recently diagnosed with low VitD with a score of 26. I have started supplements and hope for a steady improveme...
What a relief to find this group !! I've been suffering for months now - with increasing muscle pain, creaking joints, waking multiple t...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm from london england, My doctor told me i was very low on vitaminD. it was 42 nmol/L. 39 being deficiency he said. In the USA...
6 answers |
Hello I was thinking is someone else that is feeling worse around their periods? I have less pain, energy and nausea and other symptoms r...
1 answer |
For the past few years, I've had near daily constant fatigue, regardless of how much rest I got. I have also had very limited sun exposur...
1 answer |
My aunt recently got a blood test and the results said she was deficient in vitamin d. Could that contribute to her also having a high wh...
Hi, My vitamin D was found 13 where as the minimum requirement is 30. I get palpitation if I walk fast a couple of blocks or climb up a f...
Hey guys - Sorry to start a new thread on Vitamin D deficiency. I don't want to hijack anybody elses questions. A quick write up on...
7 answers |
14129786 tn?1433043394
First off hello, and I am so happy that I stumbled upon you all. I am a bit of a mystery to my doctors. I am 42 and have had a known Vit...
Hello all =) I have a very difficult year last year with family and began have anxiety attacks... thankfully I worked hard to resolve ...
Hello All, I am new to this group and was recently diagnosed with Vit. D deficiency, level is at 3. My Dr. said to take OTC Vit. D, ...
3 answers |
The good news is I found a reason for all my health problems - vitamin d deficiency - the bad news is the supplements are making my hair ...
I'm 64 and my Vitamin D Deficiency most likely started many years ago! For 22 years I was on Submarines in the U S Navy then played el...
2 answers |
Just found out two days ago my D level is 9. I have been suffering from heart "thumps" and anxiety, fatigue, frozen shoulder, esophagea...
2 answers |
Hi all Pleased I found this site. I was diagnosed two weeks ago with severe vitamin d deficiency there was no level, it was untraceable...
Hi there my name is Erica. I was diagnosed with JRA (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) when I was 14 years old I am now 28. I have also has ...
2 answers |
I just got diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency. Mine was 8, I was feeling horrible but didn't want to tell anyone because I was really sc...
2 answers |
Hi Everyone, I'm so happy to have found this group. After months of not feeling well, having neurological symptoms (tingles, numbness...
6 answers |
12640051 tn?1426428614
Many overviews, summaries, for 80+ conditions, in 90+ languages. http://www.vitamindwiki.com Hasa 5 minute video (8 languages) Does ...
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12