Aa
A
A
Close
recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group
Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
61 - 80 (of 320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
There is a lot of information out there strongly suggesting a link between VDD & infertility. I have been going through IVF for 2 yea...
Hi. I am a 22 year old female and I have been diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency and osteomalacia (both related to each other). I have h...
Being hep c positive i was anxious about my lab results. Hep c has been undetected for years, but with all the symptoms I've been experi...
Hi, I'm new to this forum. 41yrs old male. Around 6 years back I lived in a colder place in Upstate NY, and then right now I'm in a ...
I was diagnosed to be vitamin d3 deficient have many issues: -Numbness -Pain in the back of head -vision blurriness -Occasionally y...
1 answer |
How to cope? How long does it take to feel normal? I have a level 14...taking 50,000 u for 12 weeks , on week 5 Fatique, brain fog, heav...
2 answers |
As far as updates, this is not great. My d deficit is back. Got levels up to 38 (from 10) and stuuuuupid me, stopped taking supplements....
1 answer |
Hello, I just found this site and found a lot of the posts very interesting. I've Just been diagnosed with a Vitamin D level of 11 and p...
I have PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) and like many people with kidney disease, cannot activate vitamin D into it's usable form of 1,25-...
1 answer |
I am 22 year old female and have been diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency (16). It started off 6 months ago with constant head tingling t...
2 answers |
Hello all, This is the first time I've ever joined a forum but I need a bit support here. I've been suffering with severe fatigue for ...
4 answers |
I know this is lengthy but if you wouldn't mind reading and responding I would greatly appreciate it!!! Hello all!! I am "somewhat" ne...
6 answers |
I was just dx with low D of 19. I have many of the symptoms as everyone here which also looks like hypothyroid symptoms. Had thyroid te...
3 answers |
It's finally happened!!! I started taking vitamin d therapy in May and my levels finally hit 41 and I feel GREAT. As my levels rose, I fe...
20 answers |
I have had a vitamin D deficiency for a few years. I try and take the vitamin D, but it makes me feel awful. Although, I have to admit,...
1 answer |
377306 tn?1203438103
I haven't posted on this web site in years, but wanted to ask a few questions. I went to the doctor for a physical, and to check a few...
I have been diagnosed with very low vitamin d, I have also read a great deal on forums and articles from across the world. The maximum th...
Hi all, just found this group and it's been very informative especially since I have had no medical contact since my diagnosis and so am ...
I was diagnosed as being vitamin d deficient just before Xmas . Along with slight anaemia . I and on vitamin d3 and an iron tablet and am...
5405402 tn?1367464669
Hi everyone. SO glad I found this group. Loooong story, short.. I've been in hell for years, not really knowing what was (is) wrong with ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Gorak joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
168348 tn?1379360675