Aa
A
A
Close
recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group
Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
101 - 120 (of 320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5614351 tn?1370965894
Just tested 13 on the Vit D scale, got prescribed 50000 IUs. My sleep has been getting worse with Insomnia kicking in at any time during ...
5614351 tn?1370965894
Hello, I accidentally stumbled upon this site and group, and am so glad I did. I haven't gained this much knowledge from my doctor, or n...
Hello to you All, After a year of weird illness I was finally diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency (14 ng/ml, while the norme is 50-8...
Hi all, I'm asking this because I finally got to see the blood test that diagnosed me as Vit D deficient and my level was 8.4 (!) whic...
Hello! I'm new here. I'm so glad this forum exists as doctors seem to believe that a vit D deficiency only causes osteoporosis and rick...
3 answers |
suddenly since last month i started feeling pain in different joints of body. earlier i never had this problem ever. then i went to a ...
I'm sure this is old news to most people on here but interesting to see the awareness starting to spread..... http://www.dailymail.co....
4 answers |
5428186 tn?1367827056
I've just joined this after searching for info re vit d deficiency on the net- so good to read other people's experiences - thank you. I'...
1 answer |
Hi all, I'm new to this group!.. im 26.. after finding this forum and reading up on low vit d I noticed that my symptoms matched mos...
1 answer |
Hi to all, I've just joined the group; looking forward to finding some useful info :). I was diagnosed with a severe vitamin D defici...
4 answers |
Hey everyone I'm so glad that i found this forum. It's amazing how many people have the same symptoms like me. So here's my story, from...
3 answers |
Hello all, I am new to this group, although I have been lurking around here for quite some time. I have suspected my vitamin D levels hav...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with a severe vitamin d deficiency--5 ng/ml. it was found during routine annual blood work. I had a alot of the symptoms ...
2 answers |
Hi, i came across this forum and just wanted a bit of advice after reading through people's posts. I have some of the same symptoms peopl...
3 answers |
5355476 tn?1366823083
I am the kind of person who pushes through and deals with all my discomfort with out complaining so I never noticed the problems I have b...
1 answer |
I am fully cured of Vitamin D deficiency after 7 and a half months of Vitamin D supplement. First: My issues I had vitamin D level ho...
I have been VERY ill for the last 3 years, below is a diary of events: Diagnosed Psoriatic Arthritis. Put on Methotrexate. It made me...
Hi all, I am new to this forum and have luckily come across it by chance when searching about vit D deficiency. About 4 years ago I went...
2 answers |
I've just been told my son is deficient in vitamin D. He has been very ill for a month with headaches, stomah cramps and ankle pain. Afte...
i am taking treatment for vit d deficiency. should i take calcium along with vit D.if so how much
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on Cindy's status
May 19
Blank
Zee_13 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 01