Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

121 - 140 (of 320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am in the UK, and I have just had a test for vitamin D deficiency. The results have come back "normal" at 62 nmol/ml, with normal range supposed to be 24-167. This range seems very large to me! My level is equivalent to 24 ng/ml...
  Posted
i have just diagnose vit d deficiency.it was 18.06 IU . after consulting endocrinologist i have started Inj . Vitd 600000 units. followed by 60000 IU weekly for 12 weeks. my question is how long it will take to get rid of muscular pain.
  Posted
Hi all. First of all this is a great site. Thanks to all for sharing such a knowledge and experiences. I am 26 yrs old male very active and workout 5 days a week. I lift weights and am in really good shape. All of a sudden since last Sep...
  Posted
Hello, I am 29 years old and just started a vit D regimen 4 months ago. My problems started after my full hysterectomy in 2005. I have been on hormone compound cream since then and get my levels checked periodically. In 2008 my naturo...
  Posted
Just diagnosed and delighted to find this group. I have found this whole thing quite debilitating and am so relieved to find that the symptoms can be alleviated quite easily and that I do not have one of the many degenerative condition...
  Posted
I am glad to have found this forum because like many others I have been suffering from a number of the same symptoms and have felt like I am going crazy. The anxiety has really gotten to me because I worry all of the time something real...
  Posted
Just an FYI, vitamin D does not work unless certain cofactors are present. The most important is Magnesium; others are vitA, vitK and boron. Make sure to take a form of Mg that is bioavailable; magnesium oxide does not dissolve so it doe...
  Posted
I can't remember when I felt good last. So many doctors, fatigue, chronic pain.... so little help. I finally found a new doctor. She was very highly rated, but impossible to get an appointment with. The receptionist suggested I schedule ...
  Posted
Question: I call the nurse at my doctor's office about my blood work and she said all was fine. I go pick it up where I had it done and my Vitamin D is marked low with a footnote attached to the report. The number is 5.8LF and the ref...
  Posted
My vitamin D blood level was at 18. I started taking 10,000 IU a day for a month but was concerned about toxicity. I looked around for information about how much a person needs long term. No one could tell me, not even my doctor. H...
  Posted
4065534 tn?1400552336
I am ravenous, never ever full....and i am gaining a lot of weight. I tried calorie counting, carb reducing, and I just give up after a week because I am so starving. I am 1 month in for my vitamin d treatment. I take 50,000 I.U's onc...
  Posted
I am new to this forum and just found out my level is 14. Doctor put me on Vit D3 5000 IU per day but I am reading on here I should also take magnesium and calcium. How much of magnesium and how much calcium do you all take?
  Posted
Hi all, I've learned that excessive vitamin A interferes with the effectiveness of Vitamin D since they can compete for some of the same receptor sites. I take a pretty good dose of fish oil every day and am wondering if it has any v...
  Posted
Hi, I'm deficient in vit d and have been taking supplements for about 3 weeks (6000iu). I seem to have had pretty bad insomnia with it. I do get other symptoms but not being able to get to sleep bothers me the most. It tends to go in wav...
  Posted
My time to pay back to this site: Part I ( as site complained that it is too long) I have been always fit in life. I hardly remember going to a doctor. I had therefore never chnaged my HMO to PPO. This all started around 5 years ag...
  Posted
Hi all, I am a healthy 28 year old male, living in NJ, USA. For the past three months, I had been feeling fatigued/sluggish and a bit off. My main symptoms were brain fog(a spacey/hazy feeling with a difficulty in concentrating) and...
  Posted
Hi all, I am a healthy 28 year old male, living in NJ, USA. For the past three months, I had been feeling fatigued/sluggish and a bit off. My main symptoms were brain fog(a spacey/hazy feeling with a difficulty in concentrating) and...
  Posted
Hi, I'm deficient in vit d and have been taking supplements for about 3 weeks (6000iu). I seem to have had pretty bad insomnia with it. I do get other symptoms but not being able to get to sleep bothers me the most. It tends to go in wav...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 42 year old female diagnosed with off the charts low, vitamin d as of Sept, 2012. Mine was at 8. The doctor said she had never seen anyone that low. My main symptoms were or or: 1. dizziness 2. daily headache 3. brain ...
  Posted
2064671 tn?1335566453
I'm new here because I recently found out my vitamin D levels are low. The Dr. didn't tell me the number but I'm on 50,000 IU once a week. I'm only into my 3rd week on this but I have finally had a few nights where I can actually sleep ...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Zee_13 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 01
Blank
Stb9 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26