Aa
A
A
Close
recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group
Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
121 - 140 (of 320) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am in the UK, and I have just had a test for vitamin D deficiency. The results have come back "normal" at 62 nmol/ml, with norma...
5 answers |
i have just diagnose vit d deficiency.it was 18.06 IU . after consulting endocrinologist i have started Inj . Vitd 600000 units. followed...
4 answers |
Hi all. First of all this is a great site. Thanks to all for sharing such a knowledge and experiences. I am 26 yrs old male very active a...
5 answers |
Hello, I am 29 years old and just started a vit D regimen 4 months ago. My problems started after my full hysterectomy in 2005. I have ...
2 answers |
Just diagnosed and delighted to find this group. I have found this whole thing quite debilitating and am so relieved to find that the s...
4 answers |
I am glad to have found this forum because like many others I have been suffering from a number of the same symptoms and have felt like I...
1 answer |
Just an FYI, vitamin D does not work unless certain cofactors are present. The most important is Magnesium; others are vitA, vitK and bor...
4 answers |
I can't remember when I felt good last. So many doctors, fatigue, chronic pain.... so little help. I finally found a new doctor. She was ...
2 answers |
Question: I call the nurse at my doctor's office about my blood work and she said all was fine. I go pick it up where I had it done and...
2 answers |
My vitamin D blood level was at 18. I started taking 10,000 IU a day for a month but was concerned about toxicity. I looked around fo...
1 answer |
4065534 tn?1400552336
I am ravenous, never ever full....and i am gaining a lot of weight. I tried calorie counting, carb reducing, and I just give up after a w...
2 answers |
I am new to this forum and just found out my level is 14. Doctor put me on Vit D3 5000 IU per day but I am reading on here I should also ...
5 answers |
Hi all, I've learned that excessive vitamin A interferes with the effectiveness of Vitamin D since they can compete for some of the s...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm deficient in vit d and have been taking supplements for about 3 weeks (6000iu). I seem to have had pretty bad insomnia with it. I...
4 answers |
My time to pay back to this site: Part I ( as site complained that it is too long) I have been always fit in life. I hardly remembe...
4 answers |
Hi all, I am a healthy 28 year old male, living in NJ, USA. For the past three months, I had been feeling fatigued/sluggish and a bi...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am a healthy 28 year old male, living in NJ, USA. For the past three months, I had been feeling fatigued/sluggish and a bi...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm deficient in vit d and have been taking supplements for about 3 weeks (6000iu). I seem to have had pretty bad insomnia with it. I...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 42 year old female diagnosed with off the charts low, vitamin d as of Sept, 2012. Mine was at 8. The doctor said she had n...
2 answers |
2064671 tn?1335566453
I'm new here because I recently found out my vitamin D levels are low. The Dr. didn't tell me the number but I'm on 50,000 IU once a wee...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Nov 17
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on Jade59's status
Oct 19