Aa
A
A
Close
sex and stuff Group
this group is for people who looooove SEX and couldnt live without it!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 - 20 (of 8) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay this is going to sound silly, but I'm needing some answers right now.. Okay here goes.. I've refrained myself from sexually activit...
i have been in a relation since 5 years. I use to have sex every week with my girl friend to enhance the pleasure i use to take pills for...
My new Hunny and i have been together almost six months. both coming from extreme rocky relationships. his worse then mine. when we got t...
so recently i've lost my virginity and since i've had sex approximently 7 times ( all within a week) i have been bleeding like i was a vi...
2066103 tn?1331213675
if been sexually active since i was at least 12. i have been having many types of sex such as oral and anal. i am straight and am only at...
1319945 tn?1277622689
Y R 12 YR OLD GIRLS TALKING TO 28 YR OLD BLOKES IN THIS WAY? NOT HAPPY.........
2 answers |
1316182 tn?1285162316
I enjoy sex and everything about it, including foreplay. This forum could be very beneficial to people that have a tough time enjoying se...
1 answer |
My husband REALLY loves vaginal with long "lips" or as I've heard them called "flaps"... my problem is mine are very small and he wishes ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
China863 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 11
Blank
SafariDan joined this group
Welcome them!
11/13