Aa
A
A
Close

sex and stuff Group

this group is for people who looooove SEX and couldnt live without it!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 (of 8) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay this is going to sound silly, but I'm needing some answers right now.. Okay here goes.. I've refrained myself from sexually activities for awhile now(chose) well today I watched something unintentionally that got me very aroused.. ...
China863 | Posted
i have been in a relation since 5 years. I use to have sex every week with my girl friend to enhance the pleasure i use to take pills for long sex drive but since i have stopped taking that Im failing to have erection while intercourse c...
leo0071986 | Posted
My new Hunny and i have been together almost six months. both coming from extreme rocky relationships. his worse then mine. when we got together sex was amazing. still is. always. except he's having issues with his man tool. sometimes an...
TsLady | Posted
so recently i've lost my virginity and since i've had sex approximently 7 times ( all within a week) i have been bleeding like i was a virgin everytime i had sex is this normal?? it's kinda embarassing. shouldn't the bleeding have stoppe...
ashes861 | Posted
2066103_tn?1331213675
if been sexually active since i was at least 12. i have been having many types of sex such as oral and anal. i am straight and am only attracted to women.but through these years of mine, i have come to wonder if women enjoy oral sex or d...
leonharuno | Posted
1319945_tn?1277622689
Y R 12 YR OLD GIRLS TALKING TO 28 YR OLD BLOKES IN THIS WAY? NOT HAPPY.........
lucy1997 | Last answer
1316182_tn?1285162316
I enjoy sex and everything about it, including foreplay. This forum could be very beneficial to people that have a tough time enjoying sex with their partners and want to learn how they can satisfy and be satisfied. I think we could use ...
Gotmoxy | Last answer
My husband REALLY loves vaginal with long "lips" or as I've heard them called "flaps"... my problem is mine are very small and he wishes there was a way to stretch them... any advice or ideas?
tummyache1018 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
China863 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 11
Blank
SafariDan joined this group
Welcome them!
11/13