Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding COPD, coughing/wheezing, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, lung infections, pollution, smoking, treatment for COPD and what causes COPD.
Hi doc i have been sob for a year I have had a full pft the results are Fev 1 121% Fvc. 117% Fev 1/fvc 85% Tlc 112% Rv 97% Rv/Tlc ...
I have copd and asthma just had my check up and can't understand Results am I doing ok quit smoking 4 years ago fVC pred.2.44 measure...
I posted a question earlier but I want to show what the xray findings were. Lungs look well expanded and clear with no pneumonia or ede...
Hello! I am a 48yo male, and I quit smoking about 30 days ago (10-15 cigs a day for about 30 years). I went in for a physical exam, the M...
My pulse ox is 84 and in 5ltrs of oxygen have pneumonia copd and asthma what should i do
Hi my mom just told me she was diagnosed with emphysema and copd with lung capacity of 48%. I'm really worried and not sure what to think...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.