Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Insomniacs Unite Group

This is a group for anyone who struggles with insomnia, whether it be a once in a great while thing, or a near daily occurrence; whether it be because of chronic pain or illness, or if it's an inability to "turn off your brain" at night. Hopefully we can all share thoughts, ideas, helpful tips, etc., that may help a fellow insomniac get a few blissful hours of shut-eye.
I dread going to sleep every night. Wake up every 2 or 3 hours. Lucky if I manage 5 hours. Tried all types of medications (benzo, Amb...
I have narcolepsy (along w/ many other diseases). Along with the narcolepsy comes severe insomnia. On top of that, my body adapts to sle...
Is there a chat room? I need to be able to "talk" when I can't sleep. Somehow the loneliness in the wee hrs of the night is very troubl...
Funny thing I have cut out eating anything past 5pm and I am sleeping better, also only drinking water, admittedly I have had that rotten...
Will I ever be able to sleep at night???? All my life I've had insomnia. Without my meds I would hardly sleep at all. I hate this. I'm th...
Apparently I had a dream that woke me, but can't remember it. So I got up to smoke and snack!
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.