Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Forum

Welcome to the Kidney Stones Forum. This is a place to ask your personal questions about kidney stones and receive personal answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of kidney stones.
I had a ureteral stent for 1.5 months in June of 2012. In August of 2012 I had a Ureteroscopy, both were in relation to kidney stones. Ev...
Respected, My problem is 4 years old. There was a 4mm stone in my kidney. Now after 3 times ultrasound and 3different doctors says that ...
Please, guide me on how to deal with a Kidney Stone Episode (last one -- 10 years ago -- stone passed spontaneously) March 7: a sudden...
I am suffering from UTI for last three months. USG results a 4.9 mm stone in lower pole of left kidney. Doctor advised me to take DISTONE...
My urologist says both my kidneys are full of stones. He said all but one are small enough to pass on my own. I want to get this over wit...
Last April (2012) I was hospitalized with a kidney infection that was caused by a stone the size of an m&m blocking up my plumbing. While...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.