Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: May 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2013.
Anyone still goes on this forum? I have reinstalled this upp and and this forum still on my list :) would be interesting to see how every...
My daughter is 8 months old and now has 6 teeth, I have just been brushing them with water. Should I be using baby toothpaste? If not whe...
Is it ok to have sex during your pregnancy? This is my first child and my partner and I are not having sex since we found out we were exp...
So hows everybodys baby?:) nd how r they all sleeping? My baby still gets up three times in the night time :( strugglinh for some descent...
Anyone else on Depo and having a menstral thats been going off and on for 3-4 wks? Its like one or two days nothing then Im bleeding for ...
I'm 12 weeks postpartum and I had the go a head at 6 weeks that I was ok to have sex whenever I wanted. I just still am really scared to ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.