Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Smell burning chronic lyme problems head aches memoryloss Group

Hi all i am 22 male I just thort I need to explain how I am feeling as nothing is working for me. hope you read this and can help me or who is going through this what is it I have because its killing me off ! basically i have been getting some abnormal sensations going off in my body and i have felt like different like not here kind of thing. nothing seems right at all ! other people speech actions etc seem weird and that is kind of freaking me out. i have head aches constant with a horrific smell of burning in my nose to my brain and its not when i sniff up its like sense what comes and it triggers a major head ache strate after and it does not stop for hours . 2years ago i only suffered from mild head aches and i used to smell burning not often but used to get it so i had a MRI Brain scan which came back normal ok i got told it could be the classic stress and anxiety problem which i accepted. after months going bye it was not getting better what so ever even tho i stopped drinking at the weekends which could of coursed it and still had no better symptoms. so carried on and it all calmed down for 6 months or so and i was getting on with my life. then after the months had gone bye i started getting like pains in my alms legs which sent them numb and a dead pain where they kind of felt infected. again leaving the problem because the docs didn't find anything last time they have got a whole lot worse meening i am in serve pain from head to tow and my muscles feel like there under attack the headaches pounding me and the smell of burnt rubber is hurting my head and nose feels blank. it gets worse at night like i am lieing down in my bed and i like hold my body and i feel like its the flu in my head and body shivers so bad and the pain is so bad. i slure my speech a lot of the time and its worse at night my head feels so heavy i can barley walk body feels chronic pain and so on ! . when some of the symtoms come on in the day which is every day now i get agitated and a storm of depression and anxiety comes on witch personality problems so all this is also leading to the mental side of me ! which is not me at all and other people are even recognising the impatience and the stress and cant sit still but its not me the symtoms are driving me to these outbursts! and my memory is terrible i cant remember what i did the night before and how i got to bed and what time i went to sleep so on ! i am forgetting how to do simple tasks and even reading simple words or spelling words this is worrying me if i am being honest. what can make u forget how to spell .. forget how to read slur speech constantly and get these head aches its something and its not anxiety i don't have a clue where to start are my lyms and body infected ? hurting so much its hard to describe properly they hurt that bad i can barley walk and i feel like so dumb from it ! right fore head a impact deep burning pain witch kills my head all day every day like a constant migraine that never leaves me. i get burning sensations in my eye and it makes it blurry for a hour or so which happens 2-3 times a day burning and tingle in my head and face constant and again that doesn't really leave me. some times in the evenings mostly i get like a abnormal shakiness in side my body which makes my jaw chatter and my my body for no reason what so ever kind of like i seizure is on coming or started ! i just don't no what to do because this is getting out of control .. the symtoms are all these (smell burning) (head pounds burning right side) (memory loss) (lyms feel infected head to tow) hard to (hold my body up sometimes) (burning in eyes and face) etc all what i have posted in this story there is so many and its hard to stress it anough . if u can reply many thanks for reading this and any help would be massive thanks .
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.