Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: June 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in June 2008.
Is it safe to take rantac twice daily for severe acidity during pregnancy ...i am experiancing severe acidity and lack of appetite now
Hey ladies how are you? Long time no check in but I wanted to see how you all were doing.
Hey ladies how is everyone doing? I miss yall so much... I have been super busy with Julian. Can you guys believe that our babies are 2 m...
Well the results of my 3 hour glucose test are in.......................I FAILED. Apparently i have gestational diebetes. I dont know a...
just wanted to say hi to everyone and see how everyone is recovering (physically and emotionally!)... and how are everyone's babies doing?
Hey guys just wanted to update you all. Jasper Ian Patrick Grundy finally arrived After 27 hours of labour, 1 failed forceps attempt and ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.